Al Bundy's A-Bodies (Married With Children)

-

IndianaDodge

Reaction score
We can't forget about Married with Children's Al Bundy and his love he had of his faithful A-body's!

bundy-car03.jpg

al_bundy.jpg

I wonder Why they called it a dodge , anyone remember the 1,000,000 miles episode??? to win the dodge viper. . .hilarious show

I wonder Why they called it a dodge , anyone remember the 1,000,000 miles episode??? to win the dodge viper. . .hilarious show

I was just thinking of that one dustya. LOL He was driving it up and down the street to rack up miles and then falls asleep and rolls down the driveway and goes past the million mark. Classic.:cheers:

Al Bundy's A-body... A Dodge or Plymouth? Found this on... http://www.tvacres.com/autos_sitcoms_bundy.htm

TRIVIA NOTE: Al mentioned he had his car in high school in 1966 even though on two different occasions he says the car is a 1971 and a 1974 model.

Also the car is obviously a 1970s model Plymouth Duster although referred to as a Dodge ("I don't want a Plymouth, Peg, I want my Dodge, dagnabbit!") Both Plymouth and Dodge were manufactured by Chrysler.

Al's 911 Call...

"Hello, Police? I'd like to describe a... Missing person. How tall? About four feet tall, five feet wide. Smoke belching out the rear, weighs two tons. No, it's not Oprah. No, it's not Delta Burke, who'd call to report her missing? No, it's my Dodge. Hello?"

-- Al Bundy (Episode #7.24)

I liked the one where they go to the car wash and find out the car is realy red. LOL all the dust just made it look brown.

They bashed on that car in the show. But it was realy a nice car. I think it may have been a 340 car.

didnt he try and by an alternator one time and spent hours on the phone listening to a recording?

Yep and when got talking to real person kelly hung up the phone when al went to go get his wallet.

Best show ever!! I remember when they said that people loved that show because no ones life could really be that bad! LOL! It's pretty obvious the Hollywood crowd don't live in the real world! I've felt like Al MANY times over!! :)

P.S. and my mother in-law does live in Wisconsin! :)

-
Back