All Mopar Southern Nationals

-

Abodymachine

Reaction score
Best bring your favorite mopar.. its going to be a funnnnn weekend. dads bringing his 71 demon and i will be driving up my sleek 73 duster. lots of great racing, great parts, and great people!

Someone sounds excited!

My buddies go pretty much every year but I never can make the time.

Nobody in my family likes cars other than me and we always have family plans for that weekend that does not involve me leaving them to go do car stuff. doh!

well thats when you have to tell them u have a bad*** cuda sitting in the garage needing to let her hair down.. not go to a picnic lol

well thats when you have to tell them u have a bad*** cuda sitting in the garage needing to let her hair down.. not go to a picnic lol

Well, my Dad is coming down that weekend, I just found out last night and I have not seen him in years, should be good times.
We will definitely go for a spin in the cuda and hit a car show locally.

We went to this for the 1st time last year and had a great time (aside from sitting in a bunch of rain all day saturday) Looking forward to going back this year. My dad (Mtn Thunder) is even coming out from California and he will be there as well. Hope to see you all there.

From what I hear, the car club is not doing so well and this years event is going to be put on by just SGMP That info is for last years event. Not too much different then the schedule for this year except for times on Saturday

mopar-flyer.jpg

so now we get to race under the lights.. maybe it wont be completely hot as hell and or rain on us.. that really did suck last year.. starting and stopping.. but i still won a couple rounds.. hopefully every mopar in the southeast is there!!!

we are finishing up a motor in our 71 demon for the southern natties.. its going to be a blast

-
Back