ALL MOPAR SWAP MEET-Columbia, Missouri

-

wadeevit

Reaction score
Feb 3-4 ALL INDOOR
Hey everyone, Im excited to FINALLY have the ability to attend!...every year it seems i'm deployed or working!.... it would be great to share some items everyone might be selling or wanting to buy in Columbia at the swap meet! I might take one of my projects to sell.....LETS HEAR WHAT YA HAVE!
•8th Annual Mid-Winter Mopar Madness Swap Meet at 5212 North Oakland Gravel Road, Boone County Fairgrounds, Multi-Purpose Building, Columbia, Missouri 65202-9235. Sponsored by Mega Parts, Wilson Productions, and Victory Performance Parts Driveline Components
•Indoor All Mopar Swap Meet With Outside Car Corral, Friday 12 PM-6PM & Saturday 7:30 AM-8AM Early Bird Admission $15.00 Per Person, Good For Both Days, Saturday Admission 8 AM, $5.00 per person

•Info: 573-291-0999 or [email protected]

Read more: http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/eventcoverage/2012_mopar_event_schedule/index.html#ixzz1jift3To4

Feb 3-4 ALL INDOOR
Hey everyone, Im excited to FINALLY have the ability to attend!...every year it seems i'm deployed or working!.... it would be great to share some items everyone might be selling or wanting to buy in Columbia at the swap meet! I might take one of my projects to sell.....LETS HEAR WHAT YA HAVE!
•8th Annual Mid-Winter Mopar Madness Swap Meet at 5212 North Oakland Gravel Road, Boone County Fairgrounds, Multi-Purpose Building, Columbia, Missouri 65202-9235. Sponsored by Mega Parts, Wilson Productions, and Victory Performance Parts Driveline Components
•Indoor All Mopar Swap Meet With Outside Car Corral, Friday 12 PM-6PM & Saturday 7:30 AM-8AM Early Bird Admission $15.00 Per Person, Good For Both Days, Saturday Admission 8 AM, $5.00 per person
•Info: 573-291-0999 or [email protected]

Read more: http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/eventcoverage/2012_mopar_event_schedule/index.html#ixzz1jift3To4

The all Mopar swap meet would be nice but all the local area ones I have been to have been way to small to warrant all the costs to travel very far. I hope they have a large amount of vendors because that is also the Wichita Kansas swap meet that requires no gate fees. All Wichita vendor spaces in both of those huge buildings have been sold out for many months. I would go to Columbia but after I have paid all the costs to get to the swapmmet I won't pay to attend other than parking. Buyer gate fees suggest that they have a lack of vendors to cover the costs. I have never been to a swapmeet that I had to pay to go to. I have paid for parking and that is getting pretty common but the swap meet here in Oklahoma that is building quickly charge no parking or gate fees. I am also finding my best buys are at the no buyer fee swap meets.

Parking is free and the gate is $5. I don't see that as a problem?!? It is a pretty small swap meet. Not a lot of big vendors there, mostly smaller Midwest guys. Two years ago, we walked it in about an hour. Didn't go last year, but will be there Saturday morning this year.

Most of the swap meets I go to in the KC area are the same way.

Parking is free and the gate is $5. I don't see that as a problem?!? It is a pretty small swap meet. Not a lot of big vendors there, mostly smaller Midwest guys. Two years ago, we walked it in about an hour. Didn't go last year, but will be there Saturday morning this year.

Most of the swap meets I go to in the KC area are the same way.

You answered the question. It is a pretty small swap meet that is ok if you live close but not worth the time of traveling several hours to attend if you want to just buy parts.

Oklacarcollecto.....we are not worthy of your presence.....so your not invited!
we must go on without you on this one!

You answered the question. It is a pretty small swap meet that is ok if you live close but not worth the time of traveling several hours to attend if you want to just buy parts.

I'll be driving two hours each way just to kick old dirty Mopar parts and get out of the house on a Saturday morning in the middle of winter! Worth every penny to me! :cheers:

Might just have to try and make it guys. Went a few yrs back and yes it was small and no BIG vendors but i do recal some very good deals were available. It was a lot of small guys like us and some had deals like a set of slant six headers for $100. With this economy prices will be down. People are hungry and will be wanting to deal. I'll try and make that even though it's a 4 hr drive for me.
Small Block

Loading up the car right now. Just a reminder bump for anyone who might be going!!!

Clean roads and good weather to be out of the house :cheers:
the rain has past to the east :coffee2: Have a great day Brian :cheers:
I wish I was loading up this morning to meet you there :glasses7:

I have never been there :eek:ops: Can you snap a few pictures for us :happy1:

Here's a bump for this year's show. Can't find any date anywhere? I sent an email to the address above trying to get more info.

Last year, I bought quite a few four speed parts at a decent price. Can't wait to make a mid-winter road trip!!!

Oklacarcollecto.....we are not worthy of your presence.....so your not invited!
we must go on without you on this one!
its a nice event.i see a lot of guys from all over.usually sell more than i buy here:

Here is the response I got back today...

Re: Mopar Swap Meet
John & Susan Troxel
To: Brian Tunks
Brian, Last year was it! Rent was doubled and the swap meet could not support the added costs.

SORRY! John

Well, I guess greed got to another semi-successful show....

-
Back