All Small blocks are anchors.........

-
I think I know what he means. Down in Baja (Mexico) it's common practice for the local fishermen to use one or two engine blocks to anchor the bouys for their boats in place. Maybe that's what he's talking about. As to where he went? Maybe down in Baja, fishing.

I think I know what he means. Down in Baja (Mexico) it's common practice for the local fishermen to use one or two engine blocks to anchor the bouys for their boats in place. Maybe that's what he's talking about. As to where he went? Maybe down in Baja, fishing.

To get more engine blocks???

C'mon, grow up! tkboy, were you a Moparts or YellowBullet recruit??? A spirited argument is one thing but disrespect, open hostility (in that other thread) and name calling have no place here on FABO in my opinion.

:thumbup:

LOL, I thought I would deddicate two days to be a smart ***, looks like some of you get it, like Rumble......
Yes, the V10 is a small block, that was kinda the joke.................

I'm over it now. :)

Did you watch the vid? hard to find a V10 that runs like that truck though. I got the truck with a popped motor, I ported the heads, put a bigger cam, tuned ECM, headers, and decked the block 040...... I miss that truck sometimes, until I remember what it did to me at the pump.......

As far as boat anchors........... I like my 50# danforth.

C'mon, grow up! tkboy, were you a Moparts or YellowBullet recruit??? A spirited argument is one thing but disrespect, open hostility (in that other thread) and name calling have no place here on FABO in my opinion.

Never been to either one, it was more of a test to see who jumps on people around here, after a bit of a tiff with memike over a tasteless thread he posts, wishing someone harm over 30 bucks.

I got to see what I wanted to see..... :)

Rumble and Maddart are golden in my book, with Justin a close second.....

:)

I'll go back to being nice now..

But the V10 did freakin' rock!

Small blocks are only good up to about 40'. After that its time to go big block and upgrade the capstan.

I'm attending a automotive school with 19 year old kids...I have my fill of smart *** people all day. Don't get me wrong i love being a smart *** once in awhile but FABO is a a nice break from it. I come here for the smart people.

I argued with a kid today for about 20mins that SBF and SBM heads do not interchange. Apparently "thats what all the drag guys are doing" and " Mopar guys get all mad when you call them out on it" what the F*ck

Never been to either one, it was more of a test to see who jumps on people around here, after a bit of a tiff with memike over a tasteless thread he posts, wishing someone harm over 30 bucks.

I got to see what I wanted to see..... :)

Rumble and Maddart are golden in my book, with Justin a close second.....

:)

I'll go back to being nice now..

But the V10 did freakin' rock!

X2 on rumble and madart,thier both good guys. I wont mention any names but there are certain individuals who will jump all over you,abuse you for not much reason. Also have no understanding or sympathy.

It's O.K cuz Karmas a *****!:snakeman:

-
Back