All you big block Mopar fans will enjoy this:

-
Guys in the Mopar engines group on Facebook were complaining that they aren't using a big enough camshaft etc

That's funny, I watched that this morning but I think it's pretty old too. But cool to watch again.

Guys in the Mopar engines group on Facebook were complaining that they aren't using a big enough camshaft etc
Yeah, well compared to what the Chevy & Ford builds get. I consider that cam a bare minimum to feed a 512 and not a hydraulic roller either.

Anyone notice, they forgot the valley pan holddown straps. Might work? But Ma Mopar surely didn't waste those two straps on every B-RB engine they ever produced, if so.​

Anyone notice, they forgot the valley pan holddown straps. Might work? But Ma Mopar surely didn't waste those two straps on every B-RB engine they ever produced, if so.​
Oh, haha that's funny

They also turned the distributor for more timing. With the FiTech controlling timing, you can just type in what timing you want on the handheld. Turning the dizzy is just increasing their base timing, the software does the rest.

-
Back