Allen Johnson announment

-
Can't beat em' quit!!! or go to brand-x smartest move Erica ever made:D:D

Pro Stock is better by far than the electronic "Super" Catagories. I know, the new PS don't sound like the old. NHRA has to try and attract new electronic age/tuner fans. I look forward to NDRA events at Famoso. We whined about "brake light" racing at it's beginning. That makes "throttle stop" racing look like TF :BangHead:. It's a show. If we don't like the show. We don't buy the tickets. I'll buy tickets for the World Finals. I need a nitro fix. For years builders took the run of the mill FWD pos and turned them into race cars. Gapp&Roush Taxi? Hornet X? NHRA, let those builders be creative.

Can't beat em' quit!!! or go to brand-x smartest move Erica ever made:D:D

WTF are you talking about? the chipmunk AKA EE was always in a Chevy until another asshat named jeg wanted to go back racing and helped move the money to that team.

What's really funny is everybody blames the dodge for that teams failure, but the lead engine builder, Nick Ferry couldn't build a dodge when jeg tried it the first time.

They should hang some weight on the shitbox chebs. They had no problem doing that to the Harley's when the rice burners couldn't keep up.

Who the hell wants to watch a whole field of the same cars? Well i guess i would if they were mopars

It's allot of money to put out, and not be able to get good rewards and support. Chrysler and the aftermarket industries is just not going to help our Mopar loving azzes.... Sad but true..

Pro Stock is better by far than the electronic "Super" Catagories. I know, the new PS don't sound like the old. NHRA has to try and attract new electronic age/tuner fans. I look forward to NDRA events at Famoso. We whined about "brake light" racing at it's beginning. That makes "throttle stop" racing look like TF :BangHead:. It's a show. If we don't like the show. We don't buy the tickets. I'll buy tickets for the World Finals. I need a nitro fix. For years builders took the run of the mill FWD pos and turned them into race cars. Gapp&Roush Taxi? Hornet X? NHRA, let those builders be creative.

Pro Stock,Comp Eliminator.Stock/Super Stock is good for me. Fuel Cars just don't cut it at all. As for the " Super" classes they are not much for spectators but if you are involved they are a lot of fun and very complicated to run.I miss the old Modified Production classes.

Pro Stock,Comp Eliminator.Stock/Super Stock is good for me. Fuel Cars just don't cut it at all. As for the " Super" classes they are not much for spectators but if you are involved they are a lot of fun and very complicated to run.I miss the old Modified Production classes.
Have already quit recording nhra, haven't watched a nascar race since mopar won it and quit !

Have already quit recording nhra, haven't watched a nascar race since mopar won it and quit !
Well guys, how many times ,that you can remember, has nhra and nascar done things to kill mopars ? I can think of 4 real quick !!

WTF are you talking about? the chipmunk AKA EE was always in a Chevy until another asshat named jeg wanted to go back racing and helped move the money to that team.

What's really funny is everybody blames the dodge for that teams failure, but the lead engine builder, Nick Ferry couldn't build a dodge when jeg tried it the first time.

No the problem is they DON'T know how to tune with the fuel injection..the Chevys are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of them and it shows every race..

No the problem is they DON'T know how to tune with the fuel injection..the Chevys are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of them and it shows every race..
Not entirely true, they didn`t get a handle on it real quick, but the hemi set up requires a higher rpm than the chevys, thus killing the hemi when they limited it to 10,500. remember when Jenkins couldn't outrun sox-martin for all those yrs, he bitched till nhra put 600 pounds on the hemis, it killed them, and wally parks finally admitted it. And, nascar wont even let the new hemi run . Consequently , mopar engine development has pretty much died, w/ the exception of them putting blowers on the hemi, like the hottest Camaro and mustang has done for yrs.

it's not the tuning or the FI its the fact that the NHRA put another sanction on mopar with the 10500 rpm limit let them turn 12 grand and not 1 Camaro would beat AJ and they know it .

When its $70-$95 just to walk in the door... It sure makes it tough... And thats a one day deal... I understand operation costs... But that really hurts the wallet...

We havent seen the last of the Johnsons... Pro Stock, Ya for now, Racing,,, There going to be involved...

-
Back