-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatnik

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my Keystone slot mags (and tires if you want 'em) off my Duster. Yes, they are large bolt pattern (5x4.5"). Old school Made in the U.S.A by Keystone...good shape, driver quality. With some elbow grease and polishing you could take out some of the small scratches, and really make them pop. The lug holes have ovaled out a little, some more than others...but w/ the shank lugs and washers they have never been a problem whatsoever loosening up or wobbling at all.

They fit good on my Duster if you've converted over to large bolt pattern...center caps and all 20 shank style lugs w/ washers included. Lugs are 1/2" -20.

Rears measure 15x7 w/ 3.5" backspace
Fronts measure 14x6 w/ 3" backspace

Tires are included if you want them, but shipping would be a bear. They are currently dismounted from the rims. They are 235/70/15's and 195/75/14's

$200 takes 'em! + shipping if need be or pick up in Kalamazoo, MI. I can ship them in wheel boxes pretty reasonable (~$50) and they are pretty light being alluminum.

Dont like my price? Shoot me an offer...

PM me!!

Thanks FABO!

Attachments

• P1010084.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 338
  • P1010085.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 340
  • P1010086.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 377
I live near Toledo,how far are you willing to drive to meet me to part with these? Do you have a pic showing these on your duster?

I live near Toledo,how far are you willing to drive to meet me to part with these? Do you have a pic showing these on your duster?

Yea we can talk about meeting....gimme a PM !

Here's the only pic I have w/ them on my car....needed a bigger rear tire though.

Attachments

• Duster 2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 294
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back