Almost done! What will it run

-
Ding Ding Ding we have 2 winners! Joe dust and VTmopar and the numbers are: 10.59 @ 126 off the trailer and the 60 was not that good 1.53 Only made one run then it rained. I'll try to get more runs next week.

Nice!! With as light as you car is, I would be willing to bet you could knock another 2 tenths off that time...especially after you get the 60' sorted out (should be in the 1.40's)....very nice indeed.:glasses8:

FWIW, a friend of mine has a similar setup in a Valiant, he runs high 6.50's in the 1/8 @ 103 mph.

Ding Ding Ding we have 2 winners! Joe dust and VTmopar and the numbers are: 10.59 @ 126 off the trailer and the 60 was not that good 1.53 Only made one run then it rained. I'll try to get more runs next week.

I'm sure theres a solid 1 & 1 left in it if the tune is close, Even though 1.53s are not the best, there not horrible, I ran 10.8s on 1.63 60fts., thats horrible lol, I'd think you should be around 1.44 or there abouts, If you get it there, I'll say it'll run a 10.45 @ 127 :glasses8:

Street car?

No, All frame work removed from doors, hood , trunk, inner fenders removed. no interior, factoy dash gutted to a shell, steering column gutted, no head lights, factory bumper brackets replaced with light steel tubing. All metal car including bumpers. Full cage.

Faster than stock and slower than a top fueler.

No, All frame work removed from doors, hood , trunk, inner fenders removed. no interior, factoy dash gutted to a shell, steering column gutted, no head lights, factory bumper brackets replaced with light steel tubing. All metal car including bumpers. Full cage.

Apart from the headlights that sounds like a street car to me!

Nice car quicker than mine.

-
Back