Almost Finished, Duster 340 Pictures.

-

1971B7340

Reaction score
Well I am almost finished with my B7 Blue 340 Duster. Just waiting on stripes to come in. What do you think?

71 Duster 340.jpg

I am going wth the Black 340 stripes. It should blend the scoops, mirrors and Go Wing together. Originally only had the tail strip and side body molding. It had beeen painted once and the molding replaced with a cheap after market molding and is why I opted for the 340 stripes. It is a numbers matching 340, auto with the ralley gauges, B7 blue (evening blue poly) with blue interior. I widened the rear wheels 2 inche to fill the quarters up. The scoops and go wing are Mopar pieces.
Mike

Very nice color and car. Can't wait to see it with the stripes added......... Looks like a real head turner !!!!

good looking duster! it reminds me of my 70 i had to let go.... but it did go to a good home. post pics of the stripes, interior etc. when you can.

Looks Awesome!! The black 340 stripe is a good choice. Always loved the grille on the '71--Very cool!! Great job & good luck!!

Very well dun sir.:headbang: You have got a gem.:thumbup:

looks like the blue for my car. I love it too

Many of you have ask to see the engine and interior. Here are some pictures. What do you think of these pictures?

71 Duster2 small.jpg

71 Duster4 small.jpg

71 Duster1 small.jpg

-
Back