-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wirenut

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Amost means I will accept beer. You decide how much and brand.

mid 70s? 318 2brll engine. Ran when yanked 7ish years ago stored in shed. Wife complaining, will promtley replace with another motor when this is gone just to prove a point. Other wise it will go to the scrap yard

What's your beer of choice?

Edit: Just noticed it's my choice. I'm working at the moment, and can't trust myself to think rationally. But as soon as I'm done, I'm going to give it some thought, and probably take you up on this.

What's your beer of choice?

Edit: Just noticed it's my choice. I'm working at the moment, and can't trust myself to think rationally. But as soon as I'm done, I'm going to give it some thought, and probably take you up on this.

Ok I'm in 06612

Yeah, I saw that in your profile. I work on the Bethel end of Danbury, so if I could come get it after work one night, that would be perfect. My work schedule is flexible, too. Here's the thing: I really don't NEED another motor with the direction I'm going. But I have a friend with a slant six Scamp, and another with a 37 Plymouth sedan he's semi-rodding. Plus who knows what I'll come into in the future. If someone out there can really use it, I think that would be best. If not, I'll save it from the junkyard, and find a home for it somehow.

Yeah, I saw that in your profile. I work on the Bethel end of Danbury, so if I could come get it after work one night, that would be perfect. My work schedule is flexible, too. Here's the thing: I really don't NEED another motor with the direction I'm going. But I have a friend with a slant six Scamp, and another with a 37 Plymouth sedan he's semi-rodding. Plus who knows what I'll come into in the future. If someone out there can really use it, I think that would be best. If not, I'll save it from the junkyard, and find a home for it somehow.

thats fine. I'm available most days after 5 sometimes earlier. I have a small backhoe here to load it.
G

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back