Alone........again.......

-
Looks like he had a honey do list and just finished up :D
ink is resting tonight I would guess :glasses7:
enjoy :cheers:

Well injoy ur time alone .. we all need some times to are selfs .. my other 1/2 has been gone all week end too ..

Congrats on being a Granpappy!Maybe some time figureing whats left to do on the Dart will help pass the time?:glasses7:

Sounds like you'll be making more use of the clam section on this site. Try not to frequent the clam she will notice friction burns and blisters when she gets home.

Sounds like you'll be making more use of the clam section on this site. Try not to frequent the clam she will notice friction burns and blisters when she gets home.

Not to mention throwing out that shoulder he just had fixed... :wave:

I know how you feel.

sucks huh, trying to find something to distract is key, but nights can be a challenge...lots of tv till the eyes burn and close.

hang in there.

I just got a pair of front doors for a gt. I plan to use them on a 63 and the striker and latch are different. The easiest thing I can think of if to replace the striker in the pillar. Can some one please send me a picture of a 65 or 66 pillar and striker for these cars so I can see if that will work. Thanks

Not to mention throwing out that shoulder he just had fixed... :wave:
To late for that. The pain is slowly returning. Pretty sure I am heading for surgery, will know for sure at the end of the month....

I know how you feel.

sucks huh, trying to find something to distract is key, but nights can be a challenge...lots of tv till the eyes burn and close.

hang in there.
Trying to stay away from the tube. Felt so miserable when I got home yesterday just sort of passed out n the chair...Kind of odd, I got divorced in 97 or so and was alone for 2 years. Did not mind it one bit. Met Ernie and now being alone sucks....probably a meaning in that somewhere....

No response, so he must be working hard at something!

Grant
Debating when to start my burn pile. I have a pretty good size pile of trees/limbs form along side our roads.
Damn dogs aint helping this. They lay by the front door waiting for her, stand looking out the windows like they are lost. Every morning when she wakes up they serenade her. When she called this morning I put her on speaker phone and they sang to her over the phone.

Who knows, maybe someone will stir the pot here & give me something to do????

I just got a pair of front doors for a gt. I plan to use them on a 63 and the striker and latch are different. The easiest thing I can think of if to replace the striker in the pillar. Can some one please send me a picture of a 65 or 66 pillar and striker for these cars so I can see if that will work. Thanks
Huh?? How about just starting your own thread in the right forum??

Why dont you and the pups put together a nice little number for momma, and accidentally post it on youtube with a link, so we can all enjoy it?

Grant

Why dont you and the pups put together a nice little number for momma, and accidentally post it on youtube with a link, so we can all enjoy it?

Grant
Hmmmmm........now there is an idea......need to go find the video camera....

Ernie just called and informed me that she is going to have a sit down with her sister, Socorrho. This ahole is a true piece of work. She has accused both of us of "faking" our health issues just to get out of work, among other things. Gee, I did not know that you could fake Lupus and several other diseases that show up in blood work. She has flapped her gums about some family stuff that nobody needs to know. A true class act. Was out on a date with somebody. Made goo goo eyes with another guy and left with him. Was on the verge of getting fired from a City job for a fraudulent workmen comp claim. Apparently there is going to be a "family" dinner on Thursday. Ernie is not your typical emotional female. She is damn near cold blooded when it comes to things. Truth be told, I attempted to pull a prank on her once and the stare she gave me sent chills down my spine. I hope that all goes well, and that no one steps into her cross hairs.....

...........Hi Doug....congrats on the grand son.......sorry to hear about ur shoulder..........that kinda family u dont need......kim........

-
Back