Alterkation front end swap

-

5.7Dart

BarelyaCuda
Reaction score
I was wondering if y'all out there know of anyone other than Alterkation or Magnumforce to get a new, updated coil-over setup replacement K-Frame. '68 Barracuda is gonna get the treatment. Thanks in advance.

I am waiting to see what XV Motorsports does with the A-body front suspension they have been working on.
Below is the E-body "Level II" front suspension.
As you can see the quality of XV Motorsports blows away the other guys.
I am not buying from anyone else only to want one of these when they come out.

Casey Davis

P72518221.jpg

P7251832_10241.jpg

P7251850_10241.jpg

P7251855_10241.jpg

Oh God, here we go... Although I would love to have the $ for an AlterKtion, watch what you say about them - the fan boys will attack with ferver...

Are you referring to me?
I'm cringing because you dared to say something that could be percieved as a dis toward AlterK - it's taboo to speak out against RMS.

It was an attempt to be humorous - I was being facetious.

For the record, I have nothing against the AlterK and would love to have one, I was just making a point.

That is a damn sweet setup there. Now if only my lottery ticket comes in for me.

I'm cringing because you dared to say something that could be percieved as a dis toward AlterK - it's taboo to speak out against RMS.

It was an attempt to be humorous - I was being facetious.

For the record, I have nothing against the AlterK and would love to have one, I was just making a point.

I did not even type in the name RMS or AlterK...
I just posted becuase I believe that XV Motorsports makes great suspension products for classic mopars utilizing the new hemi motors.
They will be sure to hit a home run with the A-body stuff they have in progress.

I am waiting to see what XV Motorsports does with the A-body front suspension they have been working on.

are they even making a set up for an a-body? last i heard they wanted so many pre paid orders before they would make one.

I was wondering if y'all out there know of anyone other than Alterkation or Magnumforce to get a new, updated coil-over setup replacement K-Frame. '68 Barracuda is gonna get the treatment. Thanks in advance.

best bet is the alter-k.

I did not even type in the name RMS or AlterK...
I just posted becuase I believe that XV Motorsports makes great suspension products for classic mopars utilizing the new hemi motors.
They will be sure to hit a home run with the A-body stuff they have in progress.
Dude - relax. I was making a joke in DEFENSE of you, because you didn't instantly come out and say the RMS was the best. I was jokingly saying that would be a percieved dis of RMS, and therfore, people would attack you for it.

Forget I even posted in this thread - too much explanation for a joke that wasn;t funny.:munky2:

are they even making a set up for an a-body? last i heard they wanted so many pre paid orders before they would make one.

The word I have received is "yes"...they do have one in the works but the engineering and testing process is not close to being completed I hear.
Do I believe they will be out by the end of '09. Yes.

Dude - relax. I was making a joke in DEFENSE of you, because you didn't instantly come out and say the RMS was the best. I was jokingly saying that would be a percieved dis of RMS, and therfore, people would attack you for it.

Forget I even posted in this thread - too much explanation for a joke that wasn;t funny.:munky2:

You don't have to worry...
I don't get upset or angry at anything and I am not the kind of person that leaves rude or discriminating remarks with silly "smilies" saying ""f" you" or anything like that.
Post away...I would like to hear advantages RMS has over XV.
I am not an expert and I will act like I am not an expert.
Thanks,
Casey Davis

The word I have received is "yes"...they do have one in the works but the engineering and testing process is not close to being completed I hear.
Do I believe they will be out by the end of '09. Yes.

about time. thats the first i have heard of that.

You don't have to worry...
I don't get upset or angry at anything and I am not the kind of person that leaves rude or discriminating remarks with silly "smilies" saying ""f" you" or anything like that.
Post away...I would like to hear advantages RMS has over XV.
I am not an expert and I will act like I am not an expert.
Thanks,
Casey Davis
Lol, this is getting funny - are you now referring to me with the smiley comment? I honestly didn't mean to be rude or anything, that's why I said forget I even commented in this thread and move along.

Lol, this is getting funny - are you now referring to me with the smiley comment? I honestly didn't mean to be rude or anything, that's why I said forget I even commented in this thread and move along.

It is funny-
The day has sucked around the office so this is like a highlight for me...
No, to answer your question is was not meant for you.
I was talking about the more adult like smilies you see from time to time.

RMS bffl or I heart RMS...whatever. HA-HA!

Wonder what that XV set up would go for in price? I have seen the E body set up from them. It looks like a nice peice. Hope they make one for the A's. That would be cool.

The XV setup is no doubt a very good looking piece. Their stuff tends to be way more expensive than the others......worth it? Depends on your perspective.

First I have heard they are indeed making one the Abody. Price would be the only advantage the RMS unit has over the XV stuff, at least for other body styles.

so does this come available for b body. id like to have it on my 72 Charger. but exactly how much does this cost. cuz if its that much ill have a fab shop make this stuff to fit a set of coilovers.

might want to contact HemiMark, he has a friend that builds tubular front ends. There is one under the front of HemiMarks Duster that is for sale....

so does this come available for b body. id like to have it on my 72 Charger. but exactly how much does this cost. cuz if its that much ill have a fab shop make this stuff to fit a set of coilovers.

yes it comes for b-bodies. there are a lot of optiond that you van get so its hard to give an exact price on it

-
Back