AlterKation front end

-

Outkast

Reaction score
Does anyone have this front end? I saw them quite a few years back in a magazine but am having a hard time finding them now, it was a realy neet set up that replaced everything and had like 3 inches of height adjustment with no need to re-align the camber or toe. are they no longer around and is there anything newer out there along the same design?

Boy they are spendy but what a nice set up, Might have to be my gift to myself come tax time, if anyone is selling a gently used one shoot me a PM, and hey!! I get out a lot, just havent spent much time behind a keyboard :)

i have full RMS front and rear in my duster. finished 12th out of 59 cars at run through the hills two weeks ago. with no tuning hardly! there is no comparison between stock and bill's stuff. if you have the cash,go for it! you will not regret it!

How does the AlterKtion compare to a coilover conversion where you keep the stock K member like the stuff BA Dart does? Would it be worth the extra dough to go with AlterKtion? Just a thought.

That would be quite interesting to have three cars tested. One with the full rms setup, another with the complete hotchkis TVS setup and another BA coilovers setup.
Drag, street, road race/auto cross. That would be worth it to buy a mag to read about it, video would be better.

The alter-k also runs r&p steering. I don't care how new your stock style parts are there has got to be more play in it. Just for the fact that there are so many joints compared to a rack, Think of all the crap you get rid of using a rack..

If you can afford a system do it. You will love it.

i have full RMS front and rear in my duster. finished 12th out of 59 cars at run through the hills two weeks ago. with no tuning hardly! there is no comparison between stock and bill's stuff. if you have the cash,go for it! you will not regret it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzOOHmhrWzs&sns=em"]American Streetcar Series -- Run Through the Hills #8 -- Speed Stop Squared - YouTube[/ame]

It's so nice getting rid of all the steering box **** and the RMS setup is so much cleaner. I can't wait to try mine out! It's been so long since I drove the car but that is one thing I have never forgot is how chitty that car handled stock.

That run through the hills looks like a blast. Looks like something I would like to try when my ride is done wracks71 what powerplant you runnin?

-
Back