Alternative To Ebay

-

A383Wing

Supreme Commander
Reaction score
www.bidmotors.com

New auction site available to us. Better listing & selling prices than Ebay, free registration, privately owned.

I'm registered there, will be listing items after the first of the year

Pass the word around please

I for one appreciate it.

There's not much of nuthin there yet. It's a brand new site.

Hi Everyone,

Richard here from BidMotors. I really appreciate all of the support and encourage all of you to become registered users. We are an internet start up, and really do want to become a viable alternative to eBay. As former sellers on eBay, we understand the shortcomings and flaws of doing business on eBay. We have spent over a year and a half developing BidMotors and think we have a real alternative that is better than eBay, simple and affordable.

We are in the process of updating our pricing model to make it even more affordable for sellers. In the couple weeks, we will officially announce a simple flat rate of pricing of $0.25 per listing with no final sales fees! No memberships, no gimmicks, or strings attached, just simple flat rate pricing at a great value. We also offer a flat rate Unlimited Listings account for high volume sellers.

Here is a summary of the standard features you will find on BidMotors.

• $0.25 flat rate item listing fee, regardless of the item for sale. (coming soon)
  • No final sales fees regardless of the item for sale!
  • Sellers can accept any payment methods.
  • Paypal and Google Checkout online payment integration.
  • Buy Now, Reserve Listing, and Make Offer Options.
  • 3, 5, 7, and 10 day auction listing durations.
  • 30 Day Store Item Listing Option.

• Free YouTube video streaming integration for all listings.

• US Postal Service and UPS calculated shipping integration.

• One free relisting of auction items that are unsold in original listing.
  • 8 images per listing standard (32 images with optional image hosting).

• CARFAX vehicle history integration.
  • Free bulk migration of listings from other online marketplace sites. (coming soon).

• Free Online Storefront.

• Simple to use buyer and seller tools and tutorials.

• Auto time extension for auctions with last minute bids.

• Buyer and Seller feedback.

• BidMotors ownership and staff are automotive professionals with over 100 years combined automotive and IT experience.

• Friendly help and support via email or telephone.

• Online Help section with online video tutorials.

• System moderation for unwarranted negative feedback.

• Powerful Buyer and Seller Feedback Filters. You can see what you want to see and who you want to do business with.

• Sellers can easily revise listing description, pricing, shipping, or insurance according to need.

• Sellers can easily combine shipping for multiple item purchases.

• Shipping inquiry status interface between buyers and sellers.
  • Item listing can be easily deleted for transactions that take place outside of BidMotors.

• Website / Online Store web address can be added to your listings.
I have attached a brochure for anyone who wishes to review in greater detail or want to pass the word along to others. The attachment is a .zip file, which was the only way I could get the MS Word document small enough to attach.

If you need any help in getting started or have general questions? You can email us at [email protected] or just call us direct at 248-634-4447. We’re here to help!

Thanks,
Richard Kras
BidMotors.com

Attachments

• BidMotors.zip
    93.1 KB · Views: 69
-
Back