alternator bracket kit?

-
I'm running $16 chrome eBay special and it works just fine. But if money is nothing and you want to be different the one you posted looks interesting.

On the bracket the belt tightening system works like a champ. It will not give in either direction.

Make sure that your water pump housing has that bolt hole for it. There were two different placements for that hole. Looks like the 440 Source housing has both.

I bought the same alt bracket kit from 440source for $79.95. If you buy $99 worth of stuff it's free shipping. They shipped immediately. Better than eBay.

Make sure that your water pump housing has that bolt hole for it. There were two different placements for that hole. Looks like the 440 Source housing has both.

which hole? Mine is from a 1975 440 (from a 1975 new yorker)

I bought the same alt bracket kit from 440source for $79.95. If you buy $99 worth of stuff it's free shipping. They shipped immediately. Better than eBay.
you happy with it?

which hole? Mine is from a 1975 440 (from a 1975 new yorker)

Look at the picture. There's one hole up by the thermostat and one that this bracket uses. Factory housing had one or the other, but not both. One was used through about 1966 and the other later until the inlet changed sides. You probably have the one with the inlet on the other side. I have no idea which bolt hole that has as I have never had one. Just make sure it fits your parts.

you use this kit?

No..... but this what I have March Performance

I guess I should have not spoke up since this is a big block forum...lol
Forget to look at what I'm posting on.

The adjustment system type is just like the one you're contemplating. It works really well. I bought the March pulley kit for my small block.

Big Block March Kit

-
Back