Aluminum 225 in Phoenix

-

xLURKxDOGx

"An angel fat, at satan's feast"
Reaction score
I was up at Desert Valley yesterday and noticed an early 61/62 valiant, opened the hood to a see the hard to find block. Looks like its in halfway decent shape and my guess is that they are clueless to what it is. Just a heads up to someone who might be into it in the phoenix area I know they can be real assholes but id bet you can get it for 150. Its right on the other side of the second gate as you enter just due east of the stairs by the office, you cant miss it!

Jake

O:)

Jake, grab it and flip it. Save it from becoming a Transformer toy made in China or worse.

Jake, grab it and flip it. Save it from becoming a Transformer toy made in China or worse.

That crossed my mind and actually i wish it would have been there a year ago when i was looking for one for the Valiant. I figured someone would be all over it, i guess not......

Jake

Its been there awhile. They tried selling the whole car but the thing is way too rusty. Its likely that the block is not good, a lot of those aluminum blocks were eaten away from the inside out from the coolant. Still pretty cool to see one!

Also, check into the head gasket situation. Slantsix.org did a group buy of a run of copper head gaskets, as I recall. Otherwise, not available.

Its been there awhile. They tried selling the whole car but the thing is way too rusty. Its likely that the block is not good, a lot of those aluminum blocks were eaten away from the inside out from the coolant. Still pretty cool to see one!

Yeah, i just noticed it. I never really look around but it caught my eye. Did you see the 66 Formula S Barracuda sitting out front, killer!!!

Jake

-
Back