[SOLD] Aluminum 5.7 Hemi oil pan (needs repair)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Back when I first did my 5.7 Hemi swap I got an aluminum mid sump pan that I had on the car for a year or two (looks similar to Weldtech or Charlie's oil pan, but didn't have a brand mentioned when it was purchased). I ended up having some leaking problems with it and when I looked closer it appeared that several of the welds had hairline cracks in them. As I'm not a welder by any means I ended up just swapping over to a steel Milodon pan, but I've still got this one sitting around. I think someone handy with a TIG would probably be able to go back over the welds and seal them back up and probably also beef them up a bit. You can see in the pictures where the top of the pan sides aren't necessarily welded to the pan flange, so that could be one way to reinforce it better. Pan comes with the matching pickup as well. I'd like to get $100 for the set. I'm in Lawrence, KS and could probably deliver to KC or Topeka area if interested, otherwise buyer would have to pay shipping. Parts aren't very heavy at all, but are fairly large.

IMAG3471.jpg

IMAG3472.jpg

IMAG3473.jpg

IMAG3474.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back