Aluminum Head Feedback

-
I can post some pics tomorrow. I'm beat from working in this heat. They are shrink wrapped and I an leaving them that way until I can fit them.
I see no reason to disassemble them.

No problem. I understand. I was just curious how the valve job and the pocket porting looks.

No problem. I understand. I was just curious how the valve job and the pocket porting looks.
I can see the ports pretty good through the shrink wrap. They definitely did some work. I talked to their sales staff a couple times monitoring the heads status. They really gave me the impression they were building the heads for me. My name is hand written on the shrink wrapped heads. One time they had me call back to give me an update because the mechanics were on lunch break.

My speedmaster heads received a four angle valve job listed as a competition valve job. also I believe promax heads are the remnants of patriot heads which were known to be troublesome and and had a poor reputation. maybe those problems were resolved by going to the same castings as the speedmasters I don't know. What I do know are my speedmasters were cast very smooth and were very nice pieces.

My speedmaster heads received a four angle valve job listed as a competition valve job. also I believe promax heads are the remnants of patriot heads which were known to be troublesome and and had a poor reputation. maybe those problems were resolved by going to the same castings as the speedmasters I don't know. What I do know are my speedmasters were cast very smooth and were very nice pieces.
Ya, I heard that too. These castings look good.

Got off my dead butt and took some pics. Not shrink wrapped like I originally said.
20210714_214047.jpg
20210714_215036.jpg
20210714_214855.jpg
20210714_214537.jpg

The TF, Indy and Eddy heads are cast in the USA, anything else comes from China....I dont see more than one foundry casting Mopar heads....change the shift...change the brand name...

They need a valve job and their good to go.
The company is made up of sheisters however...so I'd only buy black friday when the price fits the name. Promax is the way to go. Promax stands behind their far superior higher flowing ready to run cyl heads.
Do ya think I should do anything to these ProMaxx heads? Going on a mild build. I think out of the box is just fine. I have tools to work ports but my 58 year old *** says leave em alone.

What’s the most and or average hp/tq some made with stock speedmasters ?

with eddies seems around 450 hp with moderate cam and Cr.

-
Back