Always have that cigarette, or "I'm a moron"

-
Some people would rather smoke than feed their kids. Stupid.

I'm amazed ANYBODY lived through that. Besides the damage you can see it blew at least one door open, and the roof hatch. Pieces fell on nearby buildings. It's not clear to me if it moved the car, or if the car was moving, or parked there on the ??sidewalk??

It is illegal here to smoke in your car if you have kids with you...

It is also illegal in New Brunswick Canada also.Getting away from this subject a little.Watching the news last evening , it said kids 8 and 9 killed by boa constrictor about an hour and a half north of me . Sure enough a woman who owns a reptile shop , lives on the upper floor of the building , the snake got out and somehow got in the ductwork and strangled both kids .How sad! and where were the parents.

Some people you are always unsure of .I never take any chances with kids , even though my daughter is grown now i still never take a chance even though she is 18. So sad!!!

we had a guy open a seacan while smoking on a job site about a month ago after a leaky propane tank had been in it all night ,the explosion blew the 300lb+ door 150yds across the street into a park and decimated the seacan amazingly the guy wasn't even hurt -like a bugs bunny cartoon or something .

-
Back