AM-FM-Cassette twin shaft radio.

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
I am looking for a little help. I am trying to locate a better stereo for my Dart. I have altered the plastic bezel to accomodate an older Sony ESR am fm cassette radio with twin shafts. It fits nice but really sounds like crap. I have 200 watt 6X9s (coaxial) on the deck in back and one of Jerry's nifty dual Speaker brackets in front with twin 4 inch (coaxial) speakers. The radio works well but lacks some needed power and does not have seperate bass and treble controls so it sounds kind of flat. Looking for a radio like this with a little better power and seperate controls for sound, not just a tone control. Anyone sitting on some that they may sell or could someone direct me a place to look for one. Note: I do not want a stock radio with the conversion unless its cheap. I have found some but the expense is more than I want to spend. Also a booster is not for me!! Thanks for the help!!
Chas,

Thanks 'Bomber' Working with Cooper at Crutchfield now on something that will work. I will have to post some pictures of what is going on when I get this and install. Thanks again.
Chas.

-
Back