Am I crazy?

-

Projectile Dart

Reaction score
I got a '68 Dart with front brakes from a '73 Duster for a bbp conversion, was going to drop in the old master cylinder and booster because previous owner claimed that they worked, but seeing the mess I made removing my old parts, I decided against dropping it all in without rebuilding or replacing them, I found this complete kit (minus bracket)

https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/...factured/506101/4566295/1973/dodge/dart?pos=1

at that price it almost seems too good to be true. Has anyone else tried one of these?
I've heard good things about booster dewey located in portland but I think they only do boosters and I would like to get the MC and booster replaced together
Thank you in advance

First off.....YES, you are crazy!! Uh, what was the other question??? Oh yea, I've never tried that booster assembly so we'll have to wait for someone else to chime in. They do have a good warranty on those so if you have a problem they will replace it, it does say "Limited Lifetime Warranty" at the web site, that means forever as long it's on your car!! Just keep your receipt. Treblig

-
Back