Votes: 48 44.0%
  • Leave it alone

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • What are you smoking?

Votes: 36 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
If you could mount them with small pieces of Velcro or magnet strips, you could have the best of both worlds without drilling any holes in the body. On for sunny day crusing with the windows down, off for Saturday nights or drag race duty.
Love the slots and balck steelie combo, looks like a 1968 Car craft/Hot Rod type of car. In other words, cool.
Alan627b

Well I guess I voted in the minority, (didn't have to ask what you're smokin I think we all know:happy10:) but "leave it alone" yep that's the one. You made a good choice there, your car looks to bad-*** just the way it is....it's kinda of an icon of how bad an early A can be!! Those are kind of grandpa bling I think and are cool but have their place on a car like MeMike's Victoria for sure.:cheers:(MeMike you are a grandpa aren't you?? LOL!!:toothy10:)

Hey gramps!, I know of a place dat'll put a real nice 'n' quite single exhaust on dare for ya too. I think those old mufflers ya got are all rotted out er su-um.
And for pete's sake some fool went 'n' cut the hood, that damn shiney thing hurts my eyes on a Sunday drive.

I don't think they look right with the car. I think it look's cooler without them.

don't think i like them on you're car, you got the drag racing theme now and i don't think it fits

Love the slots and balck steelie combo, looks like a 1968 Car craft/Hot Rod type of car. In other words, cool.
Alan627b

Thanks! Yea, it does look pretty baddass with the slotted front runner mags....:-D

Picture 724.jpg

Picture 722.jpg

Sorry Keith... another vote to leave them off. Doesn't "fit" with the rest of your car.

im putting a SB 4spd in my 65GT was wondering about the hole u have in the hood il be running th thermoquad so i dont know if i can get a drop base air set but really DONT want to chop hood oh my intake ld4b so about eng carb hood clearance???

im putting a SB 4spd in my 65GT was wondering about the hole u have in the hood il be running th thermoquad so i dont know if i can get a drop base air set but really DONT want to chop hood oh my intake ld4b so about eng carb hood clearance???

You should be fine, I am running a M-1 Mopar Performance single plane intake with a 1" carb spacer.

I Think You`re Nuts If You Listen To Too Many People. This Happens To Me. Hey, Do You Like The Shades?? Good Enough For Me!

These will be on Victoria now:cheers: Thank you for holding them for me brother

Picture%20893.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20004.jpg

Stick with the clean look......unless you are trying to get the car on "Livin the Low Life"...............LOL

I am enjoying them and they feel good inside the car as I drive, Thank you
And yes I am a grandpa :cheers:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg

DOMINOS 056.jpg

DOMINOS 093.jpg

Looks like a 5 hour drive for me, Are you going to be there?
For Small block it is only about a 2 1/2 hour drive.
Thanks for the heads up, did you post it in the events thread ?

-
Back