Am i the only mopar freak in philadelphia????

-

67cudaResto89

Reaction score
Any guys on the site from around the philly area? For some strange reason i'm the only person i know in the area that is into mopars. I feel surrounded by all the chevy, ford, and tuner guys. It's kinda lonely lol. It would be nice to know a few other mopar guys from my area so at least i have someone other than my fiance to talk cars with. All i get from her is that blank stare. #-o...just hope i'm not out here alone stuck in the world of trash can mufflers and cadillac 500 engine talk....:rolleyes:

Any guys on the site from around the philly area? For some strange reason i'm the only person i know in the area that is into mopars. I feel surrounded by all the chevy, ford, and tuner guys. It's kinda lonely lol. It would be nice to know a few other mopar guys from my area so at least i have someone other than my fiance to talk cars with. All i get from her is that blank stare. #-o...just hope i'm not out here alone stuck in the world of trash can mufflers and cadillac 500 engine talk....:

Philly burbs. Well we could talk Eagles or Phillies. On second thought scratch that.:mumum:

Any guys on the site from around the philly area? For some strange reason i'm the only person i know in the area that is into mopars. I feel surrounded by all the chevy, ford, and tuner guys. It's kinda lonely lol. It would be nice to know a few other mopar guys from my area so at least i have someone other than my fiance to talk cars with. All i get from her is that blank stare. #-o...just hope i'm not out here alone stuck in the world of trash can mufflers and cadillac 500 engine talk....:rolleyes:

may just be on the wrong site..:) i'm just over the bridge and am always cruising with mopar buddies from philly and surrounding areas.. if you have thick skin and can handle some ball busting check out my site www.moparmisfits.com 90% of the members are from the area. i started the site just so area guys could coordinate cruises and meeting places for events we all go to..

may just be on the wrong site..:) i'm just over the bridge and am always cruising with mopar buddies from philly and surrounding areas.. if you have thick skin and can handle some ball busting check out my site www.moparmisfits.com 90% of the members are from the area. i started the site just so area guys could coordinate cruises and meeting places for events we all go to..

I use to come by there across from sterling. You may remember me I had the 88 iroc. I'm on the site as well just haven't logged on in awhile. I moved up to abington so its a bit of a hike for me to come down there especially with the damn bridge toll continuously rising. You guys still get together? I ended up buying the.67 cuda off of jim and been restoring it up at my house ever since.

Any guys on the site from around the philly area? For some strange reason i'm the only person i know in the area that is into mopars. I feel surrounded by all the chevy, ford, and tuner guys. It's kinda lonely lol. It would be nice to know a few other mopar guys from my area so at least i have someone other than my fiance to talk cars with. All i get from her is that blank stare. #-o...just hope i'm not out here alone stuck in the world of trash can mufflers and cadillac 500 engine talk....:

Philly burbs. Well we could talk Eagles or Phillies. On second thought scratch that.:mumum:

Hahahahaha I'm a FLYERS fan. I'm a hockey guy the sport doesn't get enough respect lol. Where in the burbs r u. I'm by abington

Phily burbs guy hear to.I also have a 67 barracuda.I live in the malvern aera. Mark

I use to come by there across from sterling. You may remember me I had the 88 iroc. I'm on the site as well just haven't logged on in awhile. I moved up to abington so its a bit of a hike for me to come down there especially with the damn bridge toll continuously rising. You guys still get together? I ended up buying the.67 cuda off of jim and been restoring it up at my house ever since.

ok yea i remember you. no we don't meet up there any more. everyones life seem to get busy all at once. we still get together for different events though.

YES! yes you are, there are NO MOPAR lovers in or around philly
they all moved away, only chevy folk live there now

I can recommend abodyjoe's site moparmisfits
it must be a good site, they kicked me off!

YES! yes you are, there are NO MOPAR lovers in or around philly
they all moved away, only chevy folk live there now

I can recommend abodyjoe's site moparmisfits
it must be a good site, they kicked me off!

kicked you off? i purge non posting people from time to time, you get caught up in that?

yea I just couldn't follow the rules I guess!
it said I have to log on and stuff every so often, and me being the P.I.T.A. that I am had to revolt! groucho marx would understand :joker:

-
Back