Am i the only one that don't.....

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
Give a rat's hairy butt about the Super bowl or any other sport for that matter?

I never got all the excitement over a bunch of overgrown idiots getting paid millions of dollars to chase a ball around.
Personally i rather be in the garage working on the Scamp or here on FABO!

Im there with you man.. my gf made a comment so I started grabbing my gut and yelling HUT HUT HYCK.. ( making fun of football.. ) and making faces and yelling GOOOO GREEN BAY..

I know how you feel.. thats why im on my way into the garage..

its beer o'clock.. i have more important priorities.. my 66'

Same rat as you. I was out working on the Vart until about an hour ago, and while I was there one of my buddies called and asked if I was going in to town to watch the slopbowl with the boys at the hotel. No, I'm a' workin' on the Vart and I'm full of brown rust dust and I'm really enjoying it. :)

Unless theres 4 wheels and horsepower involved it aint a real sport, you think winning the superbowl is hard try restoring a 66 plymouth valiant,

66VALIANT said:
Unless theres 4 wheels and horsepower involved it aint a real sport, you think winning the superbowl is hard try restoring a 66 plymouth valiant,

HAAA HAAAAAAA..

that should be in jokes and other funny stuff.. :toothy7:

I could care less. Everyone at my work does those football squares and fantasy football, they gave up asking me to waist 5 bucks on it. Im with you guys I would rather be in the garage working on a car.

Football...you mean throw the pigskin? Some of the folks south of the border are always asking me why they call it football. I always tell'em to ask some one who cares. I still don't know who's playin. Qualifications: over paid, big and tall, skank whores, beat women, drugs, chase men around a grassy field trying to catch them, shower with a bunch of sweaty men. Nope not for me.

I never have been a sports fan unless it involved cars or trucks. I dont mind throwing around a football or baseball with some friends on a summers day but its when me and my friends go and work on the Dart or Chrysler that we really have some fun.

I also agree with germlin, men showering together? THIS IS AMERICA NOT FRANCE YOU FREAKS!

huge sports fan here. but I decided to plumb new stainless brake lines instead. Just got on here to check FABO and the half time score. back to the garage to clean up.

All sports suck except for baseball, I like to watch the MN Twins play. Even Nascar is starting to go down hill. I have been in my shop restoring my 1966 Valiant, even though it is work it is more fun than watching the superbowl! :thumbup:

my wife asked if we were going to her friends house to watch the game. I said I will be working on the jd (john deere) and then the jd. getting the tractor done was more important.

What's football, oh yea that sport where a bunch of overpaid primadonnas ***** and complain that their not being paid enough. Same goes for Baseball, Basketball, and yes I'll say it HOCKEY. They can all kiss my :butthead: :poke:

Terry

EvilScamp said:
Give a rat's hairy butt about the Super bowl

Is that some new far fangled carb or fuel injection system? Who makes it? I've been busy getting power to my shop.

well, I do watch football and watched the Superbowl, and had fun conversing and being with friends and such. As far as over paid players... ya..., but no more overpaid than all those actors in movies that everyone watches either.
Its entertianment. Besides, my car is in waiting for the body shop and there was nothing else to do :)

-RPM

I don't give a rats butt on any sport period. The only exception to this rule is handball. I can play this till the cows come back to N.Y.C., no problem.
(For those who don't know what it is, it is a real game. Not a kinky slide on a sex theme.)
I did see the game though. I brought my kids to my sisters house were her hubby was watching the game. So I sat down and watched some and played with the kids and play-do.

I am not a big foot ball fan,But I am a fellowship fan,
I went to a super bowl game party and seen and enjoyed some old and new frend's.
I do agree that I would enjoy some time with my car and gear head's.
But at the time it was not to be,
So I made the decision to enjoy my self with what we was there for.
friend ship and meet some people having a reason to get out of the house and shop and enjoy some people. :thumbup:
to say I enjoyed the super bowl,No,I did not,
Compared to the friends I got to see and talk to.the ball game was on but it was not the main attraction.
I was on, so that is what matters to me and most peopleThat enjoy the time at hand,they have away from what ever.

I was not miss represented before I got there!!!!!
And I did not spend 100 dollar's to get there.
but I did spend 4 hour's of my time enjoying it. :thumbup:
hope I did not hold anyone up :angry4:

After last years "not so" superbowl I have not watched any football, I am through. I used to be an avid nfl fan, was a season ticket holder for years. I think the nfl now is no different than the wrestling organizations. They have who they want to win and who they want to loose.

So to answer your question, the nfl can stick there stripped shirt convict looking laundry throwing refs up their ***.

Chuck

Love football. Cant get enough of it. Going to the pro bowl next week and looking forward to next season.

Same here. I havn't missed watching a Superbowl game in decades. Always had a Superbowl party at the Firehouse and have tons of great memories, at least from what I can remember.

-
Back