Amazon Documentary: Seven Second Love Affair

-

JAndrea

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A Racing Documentary.

This is no modern documentary with the subject of vintage cali racing. This is the real thing, filmed, shot and produced in 1965. It’s mainly about Rick “Iceman” Stewart... and Wow, what a character he is.

Showing now on Amazon (Prime).

Racing Documentary: The Seven Second Love Affair

Enjoy! :popcorn::usflag:

Last edited:
Oops... should have looked first. Others have mentioned this same documentary!

I watched that a few weeks ago. Enjoyed it from start to finish. Very complimentary of the author of the intro to group it with On Any Sunday. Bruce Brown's Endless Summer and On Any Sunday are pretty close to the top of my All Time Favorite Movie list. :thumbsup:

I watched that a few weeks ago. Enjoyed it from start to finish. Very complimentary of the author of the intro to group it with On Any Sunday. Bruce Brown's Endless Summer and On Any Sunday are pretty close to the top of my All Time Favorite Movie list. :thumbsup:
I have to see that... read about it today. A friend of mine bought me the Danny Lyons Bikeriders photography book. It’s amazing. You might like it, so check out the photos: https://pro.magnumphotos.com/C.aspx?VP3=SearchResult&ALID=2K7O3R922LLR

Misleading title.
I was thinking it pertained to an interlude with a woman of THIS caliber:

Babe 3.gif

I would have to try real hard to last longer than that.

Just watched On Any Sunday. Awesome. Those old dirt track bikes are stellar.. especially those British bikes. They remind me of what I built about seven years ago. Except I went cafe style (mine is attached.. 1973 Yamaha RD350.. 2-stroke!) Thanks! (My current project)

F4504B3B-7819-487E-A601-B632DE22D9AD.jpeg

Just watched On Any Sunday. Awesome. Those old dirt track bikes are stellar.. especially those British bikes. They remind me of what I built about seven years ago. Except I went cafe style (mine is attached.. 1973 Yamaha RD350.. 2-stroke!) Thanks! (My current project)

View attachment 1715529849

XS 650 Yamaha that was on it's way to becoming a tracker before the charging system pooped the bed and that VT1100 Sabre showed up. Something like this was the goal.

yama03.jpg

XS 650 Yamaha that was on it's way to becoming a tracker before the charging system pooped the bed and that VT1100 Sabre showed up. Something like this was the goal.

View attachment 1715529852
Yes... exactly! Right near me in Anoka, Mn is Bill Bune Enterprises... he has a performance and machining operation... he has the most amazing looking vintage Triumph dirt tracker in his lobby. He used to race it back in the day. I can’t find a pic of it :(

-
Back