amd 1970/71 dart fender

-

fez440

Reaction score
for anyone interested in knowing about amds new 1970/71 dodge dart fenders I ordered 1 and received it today and I have to say I am very impressed with it. all the body lines and shapes are perfect. very nice piece

Attachments

• phpX7MOFvPM.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 454
  • phpucUFxWPM.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 448
  • phpiMcuVWPM.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 388
for anyone interested in knowing about amds new 1970/71 dodge dart fenders I ordered 1 and received it today and I have to say I am very impressed with it. all the body lines and shapes are perfect. very nice piece
just finished repairing my wrecked 1970 duster. used an amd quarter panel. very impressed; good fit; very thick metal-not junk-would reccommend their products.

I got a set of these fenders too and i am very impressed with them! When i'm done with my Swinger it will be AMD from the roof down, haha

Sweet. Can't wait to hear how it fits..

I did put it on just temporarily and everything looks good to me, gaps are good, body lines are good, everything that should be there looks like its there to me.

just finished repairing my wrecked 1970 duster. used an amd quarter panel. very impressed; good fit; very thick metal-not junk-would reccommend their products.

would you happen to have any quarter panel install photos your could share?

would you happen to have any quarter panel install photos your could share?

I am in the middle of putting a quarter skin on my 70 dart . I have the old one off and just placed the amd one on there and it fits very nice

057_zps9acda0cf.jpg

some pics of the back of the fender

Attachments

• CIMG8127.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 337
  • CIMG8129.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 327
-
Back