AMD Bumpers.

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Taking a look at AMD in regards to the 70 Dart bumpers they list. Since I cannot seem to find an original straight front bumper for my car (and I do need one) I have been toying with the idea of getting these repops. Has anyone purchased these and is there any noticeable difference between these and oem? Is the chrome and quality good? Thanks for the help!!
Chas.

I've always used Bumper Boyz.......had excellent service....good product

Got one from AMD on the rear of my dart and sure is a little lighter than the oem,but the fit was great and chrome is good,I say buy one.

Have a front and rear. Agree that they are lighter than OE but nice finish and fit. Well worth the money and way cheaper than re-chrome!

Yeah, I noticed the prices were fair. We have a chrome shop about 3 miles from my house. This guy wants over $900.00 bucks to chrome both and will not do any prep other than blasting them. To me I think thats a crappy way to display his work as the bumpers will have flaws etc. I also think this price is a ripoff plain and simple. I have advertised for a good front bumper and had zero luck finding one. I think I am going to order a front bumper from them and try it out as I have a reall bad looki ng bumper on the car now and I cant stand the way it looks.
Chas.

AMD products are top notch. I have sold several of their bumpers and have had ZERO complaints about the quality. Their reproduction sheet metal is also very nice and the fitment is excellent. When it comes to Mopar's these guys can't be beat. If you are ready to order one or a set, check out our website and then give me a call. I have a great relationship with these folks and will have the best price. www.restorationperformance.com ask for Dennis

i've been using a set for over a year now. they fit great and the chrome is good some small scratches if you look closely but great drivers

-
Back