AMD duster bumpers? Quality and fit?

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have remarks on the AMD bumpers as far as the chrome and the fit. I want to buy a set but would like some input and pictures before I do. Thanks to anyone who could give me some input on this. Steve

just got mine last week. i'm real happy with the fit and quality though i don't like the jack slots. they shine up real nice.

thought about having my dad get a set for his 1974 duster just dont know about all the fab work getting them to fit

i got 70-71 duster bumpers no jack slot i have not used them yet if u want pics i can do that for u send me a pm with email i got front and rear

than u should have orded 70-71

yeah i know, i ordered from moparmetal.com and checked off the wrong box in the order form :banghead:
but since the shipping to/from hawaii was $175 for both bumpers, i decided i could live with my own f-up.

Quick update,
turns out the back bumper had a slight flaw and the chrome was spidered and starting to peel off. i called Rick at MoparMetal and explained the situation, feeling for sure they would lay the blame on me, he called back a while after i emailed him some pictures and said that AMD was sending me a new one, NO CHARGE!!! when i asked if they were sending me a packaging label so i could send the old one back he said no, just keep the old one... WOW!!
now that there is some GOOD SERVICE!
thanks AMD and especially Rick at MoparMetal in vancouver, wa., you guys are awesome!!

Not a duster bumper, but I bought a new front bumper from AMD for my 68 Charger and it fit perfectly - just like the original. Chrome was real nice - maybe not nice enough for a $100k resto car, but for any normal resto it looks great.

A hell of a lot better than the re-chromed original I bought at carlisle years ago - was twisted and a PITA to fit properly.

Here's a pic before I could wash the car:

IMAG0075.jpg

-
Back