America: Are you serious?

-
BTW How can it be a veg when they are all about the tomato being a fruit.

Because fruits are vegetables. Everything on the planet is either "animal" "mineral", "vegetable", and some people include "liquid" and "gas".

For example, trees are vegetation, as is grass, all fruits, all veggies, etc.

sounds to me like these people having nothing more to do than sit around , smoke weed and think of the next thing they can convince americans to believe that it is not always what it appears to be ......

This thread reminds me of this dumbass. He says Guam will "tip over". I can take a wine-o off the streets , sit him in that chair and he would do a better job that this idiot. You can tell the military fellow he is talking to is doing all he can do to keep from busting out laughing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjG958lZ1KI"]Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize - YouTube[/ame]

This thread reminds me of this dumbass. He says Guam will "tip over". I can take a wine-o off the streets , sit him in that chair and he would do a better job that this idiot. You can tell the military fellow he is talking to is doing all he can do to keep from busting out laughing.

Rep. Hank Johnson, Guam will Tip over and capsize - YouTube
It's ok the natives all know not to run to one side at the same time,those army guys might not know this legandary secret.:cheers:

Regan lost calling ketchup a vegetable for school lunch's--and the media at the time made a big deal of it, how more healthy the school lunches will become. What they fail to say was that just 2 tbs of tomato sauce now counts as a veg.

Obama was hoping to change it to a 1/2 cup, so kids would get a "real" veg. on the side with their pizza, no dice. That costs too much money. Oh well kiddies, that is life.

As for beer & pizza, I say its high time the age 21 drinking age gets the boot. Other countries have it at 18--19 and those kids drink LESS cause they learn early on how to handle the booze.

USA has the highest drinking age anywhere--yea, at least alcohol is legal, its not everywhere. The USA did try to outlaw it once before however.

well not to outlandish as the pope made some varmit a fish so the people could eat it and still be in faith LOL...

-
Back