an A body wagon

-
I've always loved those- they're one of my bucket list cars, but alas; may never happen...
Aussies weren't the only ones, either- just dig this Brazilian Dart that was originally used as a hearse (!):
upload_2020-3-27_9-54-44.png

Almost bought one about 10 years ago.

The one I almost bought has been on this site a few times.

I'd keep it RHD but I would put a GTS/340 hood on it.

If there had been a relatively easy way to convert my wagon to RHD without spending a fortune on sourcing the parts from Australia, I would have done it. So I decided to convert it from a wagon to a 2 door sedan delivery using the B pillar and doors from a 66 Valiant 2 door sedan.

68EBDC7F-739B-444F-A0D3-0B410D42FE60.jpeg

I've always loved those- they're one of my bucket list cars, but alas; may never happen...
Aussies weren't the only ones, either- just dig this Brazilian Dart that was originally used as a hearse (!):
View attachment 1715494798
it would be a lot "easier" to get one from there...a co-worker has family there. wondered why the windows were rectangular, didn't realize it was a 2-door! in my old age a four door would work better.

it would be a lot "easier" to get one from there...a co-worker has family there. wondered why the windows were rectangular, didn't realize it was a 2-door! in my old age a four door would work better.
My understanding is that they were conversions done by a Brazilian carriage company- all flat glass, and a twist handle (truck camper) on the tailgate, but really cool nonetheless! Definitely the only one at cruise night. I read that they also made ambulance versions.

It's a reverse mullet

Party in the front, business in the back

Thanks for the interest guys. Yeah the Carnage A-body wagon is mine. Been a member here for a while but only visit infrequently.

Got some big plans for the wagon. Those who are more up to date with the project will know that it's getting a late model Hemi v8 and has recently been mini-tubbed

-
Back