an entrepreneur has been killed

-
HMMMM 9 kids. I feel for the family but what was he thinking????

Aw go on!! Those can't be human names! Larmonshell, Lamonshea, Larmondriel, etc.....They sound like elves from Lord of the Rings!

No, selling drugs makes you an entrepreneur. Having 9 kids by the age of 25 makes you an idiot.
was it selling drugs or the scamming of public assistance that made him an entrepreneur?

No, selling drugs makes you an entrepreneur. Having 9 kids by the age of 25 makes you an idiot.
How about 3 grandchildren by the age of 29? Saw that in the Big Easy during my 12 years there.
Makes you wonder if they have friends named Shanaynay.

Dunno about that one, but I guarantee they have friends named Cherleithia. The one thing that bothered me while I was there was the fact that you never get any dimes in change, only nickles, quarters, and pennies. Only thing I could figure was it made it less confusing to count up bus fare. The bus fare is 60 cents by law and 2 of each silver coin will get you a ride. Happiest day of my life was when I saw "Welcome to New Orleans" in my rear view mirror. :-D

Whole different world out there. Laugh at him, hate him, pity him, whatever. Probably a C/W song about it, no, wait, make that a rap.

Here's a couple for him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6am8V5KNJ4A"]YouTube- Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto (Music Video) (1969)[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysWzPxhiGuI&feature=related"]YouTube- Neil Young Tonight's the Night[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0t0EW6z8a0"]YouTube- Neil Young - Needle and the Damage Done[/ame]

when you lose in the jungle
you lose...USAJon

"According to investigators, COPS officers were patrolling the development and heard several gunshots and later found the men in the development. Taylor was observed lying in the courtyard, suffering apparent multiple gunshot wounds to the head and body. Allen was seen lying, a short distance away from the first victim, on a concrete stairway and near the second floor balcony. He suffered an apparent gunshot wound to the chest. Both men were pronounced dead on the scene.

Both men were convicted felons, Taylor had a Second Degree Murder Warrant for his arrest in connection with the January 7, 2003 murder of 26-year-old Aaron Jones who was killed in the 1500 block of Bienville Street. The NOPD aired his photograph on January 14, 2004 in connection with this case."

Allen also has previous arrests, and in May of 2003 he was arrested on two (2) counts of attempted murder and one count of First Degree Murder. In December and October of 1999, he was arrested on two separate First Degree Murder cases.

Wonder if he was wearing an OBAMA t Shirt?..... and we continue to wonder why ..... PEOPLE need to brush up on their WORLD History. The free lunch thing had better get GONE... I hope those 9 kids BabbyMamma's have JOBS to support them!!!
TOO much TAX, NOT enough JOBS!!
WHY are only the large companies& Banks getting bailed out? The majority of the earned money in this country comes from small businesses..... if they overspend or give themselves insane salary's... they fail....plain & simple. IF most of us got caught fleecing people out of their entire life savings...we would go to jail!! WE wold not get some insane golden parachute consisting of millions of dollars and be allowed to leave the country!! http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2091785/posts....
"Entrepreneur" my ***....what a nice title for a convicted felon!!! why don't we call it what it is anymore?....to be politically correct? to recognize diversity? Sat in a local court last year just to watch our system at work. Some greaseball yuppy lawyer pointed at his three obviously junkie clients ( VISIBLE TRACKS ON ALL THEIR ARMS) and referred to them as having "Alternative lifestyles" I busted out laughing and was asked to leave!!
WHO ARE WE KIDDING? being a thief and a junky is not an ALTERNATIVE lifestyle and being a prostitute is NOT a profession..... wake UP America!! They had better keep the words "in God we trust" we need all the HELP we can get!!

-
Back