An offer you can't refuse.

-

dodgetkboy78

EDELBROCK HEADS SUCK!
Reaction score
MVRCorp got me thinking, when he mentioned he needed some truck parts, and 50 pounds of halibut.....

If ANY of you, even MeMike I guess, that's a stretch though.... :razz:.... (even mullinax95, I actually like him) Ever make it up here to Alaska, look me up and I'll take you fishing. The price of a half day charter for two, buys gas and chow for a two or three day Halibut/snapper/rockfish/cod/sightseeing/camping/hiking trip. I happen to have a fairly well equipped 31' Uniflite, sleeps three-four nicely, has a toilet, and is even powered by a "Boat Anchor" 318. Only rules are no slobbery drunks, and you have to smoke on the bow.

Just thought I would throw it out there to my FABO family... I know sometimes I seem to be a jerk, but I really am a nice guy.

m_ae26d46e9f04459190274ff28ee32174.jpg

Uhhhhh...me too...or would I get thrown over board? Just wondering. (nice boat) Use to have a 31 foot fairliner sport sedan.

Yes, even you...... in person I love all people, unless they are disrespectful types, but I haven't seen any of you here be that way.

It's been a long Long time for me to see the ocean, I would love to go on a fishing trip like that, Fresh Halibut sounds great :thumblef:, it would be a stretch for me for sure at this time.
And I have not been slobbery drunk in a looong time, maybe that's what I need to get me though this strong end :drinkers:

Wow what a generous offer! I even have some family in alaska but no funds to get there or back for that matter. Oh well,somebody else can catch a few fish on my behalf.

That is a great offer. I hope many members will take you up on it.

Wow! Thanks for the invite. I'd love to see Alaska someday, but not in the cards right now.

-
Back