-
Status
Not open for further replies.

matthon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
These are the air foil, or air deflector wipers, 15".
I do not need the arms, just the wipers and blades.
Looking for a good, clean set.
The pic is not the best but it is the only one I have.

DSC04071.JPG

I've got those blades with anti sail backs. You would need to replace the rubbers/fillers. A 20 before noon est would get them mailed today.

I've got those blades with anti sail backs. You would need to replace the rubbers/fillers. A 20 before noon est would get them mailed today.
OK, how do I send payment?
Do you know if the rubbers are readily available?

OK, how do I send payment?
Do you know if the rubbers are readily available?

The new inserts will be slightly different because they are plastic and rubber instead of the rubber with metal inserts.

Let me see if I can find the PN. Here they are.

It shows to be Anco U15R Notes: Specialty plastic Fits either side or Anco N15R Notes: Aerovantage plastic Fits either side. I am not positive that they will fit the OEM wipers but you could check.

Those stores that will follow you out to your car and install the wipers that they sell ( autozone, advance, etc,, ) stopped offering refills. The Anco U15R is correct number for replacement fillers and should be available somewhere.
VDART was first to respond to your request. Pm me if he doesn't hook you up.

go for Red's offer-- I will have to dig around & his seem ready--- Lawrence

Those stores that will follow you out to your car and install the wipers that they sell ( autozone, advance, etc,, ) stopped offering refills. The Anco U15R is correct number for replacement fillers and should be available somewhere.
VDART was first to respond to your request. Pm me if he doesn't hook you up.

They are available at Autozone. That is where I got the numbers. Both show to be stock items locally.

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/ca...0-0&displayName=Wiper+Refill&searchText=wiper

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back