Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I am having a hard time locating refills for my wiper arms on my 62 Dodge Lancer. I have a nice set of ANCO arms but need the rubber blades. These Lancers use an arm that has a Nut style attachment to the shaft so you can't change the arm to another style. They are the polished stainless steel style and I have been able to detach the blade and steel assembly from the arm. I could work a new rubber blade into my steel frame if I could find them. The steel rubber blade frame is .375 inches wide and the blade length is 12 inches. I see no marks for a part number, just ANCO and patent numbers. Any one have a source for these? Thanks!
Wiper.jpeg

I am having a hard time locating refills for my wiper arms on my 62 Dodge Lancer. I have a nice set of ANCO arms but need the rubber blades. These Lancers use an arm that has a Nut style attachment to the shaft so you can't change the arm to another style. They are the polished stainless steel style and I have been able to detach the blade and steel assembly from the arm. I could work a new rubber blade into my steel frame if I could find them. The steel rubber blade frame is .375 inches wide and the blade length is 12 inches. I see no marks for a part number, just ANCO and patent numbers. Any one have a source for these? Thanks!
View attachment 1715352054

I just got a 24 or 25 inch wiper blade and(cut it in half so I have 2 fer 1) replace the rubber part of it for my early 62 toad. I do the same thing for my RV that requires $60.00 blades. I'd Grab a set of the correct (24 or 25 inch)length blades and look for winter style since they are a bit wider and fit better into the steel pieces that locks into the arms.

Barracudakid, thanks. I have a couple of leads, if they don't pan out I will contact you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back