...and another new member...

-

stansabody

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

NOT an A-body owner yet, but I'm looking at older Valiants and liked the look of this site to get information and instructions from in the future (hopefully later this year).

thanks and glad to be here,
Stan

welcome!! good luck on the hunt.

this site will tell you everything you ever wanted to know and somethings you didn't ! ha

welcome to the fray - way to hit the ground running! we look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Dont settle for the 1st car you look at, shop around, you would be surprised at the price difference for the same car, and rust in the trunk and frame counts on value, i looked at a 70 charger, man said all floor and trunk pans had been replaced,was wanting 13000, i pulled back carpet on drivers side and could see ground in about 3 places ,at least 3 inches in diameter , passenger side, same way, crawled under it and punched a hole in the frame with a screwdriver, so shop wisely, oh by the way, i didnt buy the charger, good luck

Thanks for the welcome guys.

...and I won't take the first -or maybe even second- car to come along. I had about the same experience as you Faster. Made sure the truck I went to get had no rust (the guy told me several times -no rust) and got there, pulled up the carpet and could see the ground. I'd driven a few hours to go get the truck so maybe "rust" didn't mean the same where he lived...
??

I hate rust.

Stan

-
Back