And one for PBR!

-

IMG_2985.jpeg

Honestly, I had no idea who that is/was, nor can I recall what I was searching for at work when I stumbled across that picture (it was a legit search!). But if that’s Lizzo, I guess she’s “local” (or so I’ve heard), so maybe I can get her autograph sometime for some you of y’all!

:lol:

Honestly, I had no idea who that is/was, nor can I recall what I was searching for at work when I stumbled across that picture (it was a legit search!). But if that’s Lizzo, I guess she’s “local” (or so I’ve heard), so maybe I can get her autograph sometime for some you of y’all!

Or a pair of underwear. You could make a trampoline for the kids.

Only reason I knew who she is was her recent appearance on Saturday Night Live. About 15 seconds into her song I hit the mute button and headed for the kitchen to do some dishes. :rolleyes:

-
Back