And then the other side of the coin.Can this be legit? craigslist

-
Round 1 over. I asked if it was still available and could I come look at it. Answer was "If you do not mind emailing my sister @gmail.com bc she's the owner, I was only helping her to sell it. Thx"
May actually go for second level. Pulled up the add in Denver and the pictures are similar but the description is different. 1969 Plymouth Barracuda M Code Cuda Registry 440

Dont
Round 1 over. I asked if it was still available and could I come look at it. Answer was "If you do not mind emailing my sister @gmail.com bc she's the owner, I was only helping her to sell it. Thx"
May actually go for second level. Pulled up the add in Denver and the pictures are similar but the description is different. 1969 Plymouth Barracuda M Code Cuda Registry 440
Don't bother, I'm headed down I4 right now. Supposed to meet his sister at the Stop and Go with cash. Strange thing is they told me to come alone???? Seems legit.

Never know unless you ask the question. If I was asked to come alone then I guess I would have to leave Benjamin at home as well.

special order with AC (on a BB A body) ? then no AC in pic.

BTW you can't harvest email via CL because they are encrypted and disappear with the ad when it is removed. That's why it's MUCH better to communicate that way than via phone, because that way, they have your number until you change it!

special order with AC (on a BB A body) ? then no AC in pic.

BTW you can't harvest email via CL because they are encrypted and disappear with the ad when it is removed. That's why it's MUCH better to communicate that way than via phone, because that way, they have your number until you change it!

That would make sense as to why the person want's me to email to a gmail account. I have heard this add is in as many as 18 places. We have 2 different places posted. How about posting as many different ones we can. If it'd trully a scam we need to notify CL to have them pull it.

-
Back