And they walk among us...

-

justcuz

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWfGBfuaGls&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - This was 2010 - video compilation[/ame]

Don't flinch!!!

Man! Some people are crazy, some are just plain stupid, and others are
super lucky !!

2010 - video compilation

That had just about everything. I wonder who the guy was that brought the gun to that council meeting? Also, I'm not sure if the girl with the catapult at around 12:33 made it out alive.

Definitely flinched . . . good thing is that there are less walking among us as witnessed in the video . .

I was about to go out and run errands,now I'm thinking of just staying inside where I'm safe from all those yahoos.

Steering the car with an adjustable wrench!

Way back I knew a guy who drove a 71 or so Camaro for a little while with two pair of vise-grips instead of a steering wheel, but I'd feel a lot safer that way than with an adjustable wrench.

Always some stupid tool trying to show off! or just a plain tard!! nature has a way of getting rid of the stupid people quick! Those people in the back of those trucks swerving??!!?? WTF were they thinking!!!

That had just about everything. I wonder who the guy was that brought the gun to that council meeting? Also, I'm not sure if the girl with the catapult at around 12:33 made it out alive.
I believe that was in Florida just a couple of months ago. It was a town meeting, I believe. The security guy shot the perp and he died from his wounds. No one else was hurt. An unfortunate, but good outcome for the potential victims.

Parts of that video answered a long standing question......does it hurt to be stupid??

-
Back