"Animal Activist" From Motopsycho

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Typical Animal Rights Activist.

Typical Animal Rights Activist. Folks, Just remember as you read this, this person probably drives AND votes! And may have already reproduced....

image00111.jpg

Retard-------------
Who Has A Steak Tree In The Back Yard.

000_0607.jpg

Thats one of the smarter ones the clowns at PETA are now boycotting the Canadian Maple Syrup industry in protest of the seal hunt - those two things being sooo directly linked they smashed open a giant syrup bottle and fake blood ran out to symbolize all the baby seal we killed while collecting sap and boiling it into syrup morons

ROFL! That is to funny. We sell baby chickens and turkeys in the spring. People come in and ask. "What do you do with a turkey"? I say. You eat it. Then they say. "O no we could never do that". Then I ask them what they eat at thanksgiving? They say. "We eat turkey". LOL

Thats one of the smarter ones the clowns at PETA are now boycotting the Canadian Maple Syrup industry in protest of the seal hunt - those two things being sooo directly linked they smashed open a giant syrup bottle and fake blood ran out to symbolize all the baby seal we killed while collecting sap and boiling it into syrup morons

Hey all, thank motopsycho for the joke. :)

BTW, I was raised on "Real Maple Syrup" in Wisconsin. We have 320 acres we allow a neighbor to tap. In return, my mom gets a couple gallons a year. I'm supposed to get a quart every November, but it didn't happen this year. :read2: I'm now relagated to crap syrup from the grocery store......:angry7:

Hey,I just planted some prime rib roast in my garden!Should be ready to dig up in the fall!LOL!I did start them off from bone!

that humans don't have incisors to eat tofu and bean sprouts....:cheers:

The gene pool needs some chlorine...

Alan627b

What a D.A. :bootysha:
And I think he needs to take a survival class and wake up.8)
Where the heck did you find that at Joe :read2: To Funny :-D:-D:-D

-
Back