Animal rights BS

-
It's critical for the heard to be properly managed. Here in Michigan it's not unheard of to be able to get 20 doe tags to 1 buck tag per person, if not more. Some seasons here allow you buy as many as you want to thin out the does.

It's critical for the heard to be properly managed. Here in Michigan it's not unheard of to be able to get 20 doe tags to 1 buck tag per person, if not more. Some seasons here allow you buy as many as you want to thin out the does.

In some areas of TN you can get 3 buck tags per season and you can shoot 1 doe per day everyday of the season!! I know a guy who has a buddy who shot around 100 does a number of years ago!! That's no longer hunting! That's plinking deer!! Lol!!

You can shoot deer legally all year long in Georgia. If you have crops, up to and including the smallest of gardens and the deer are getting into it, you can blast them.

You can here in ky too but you need to have crop damage tags. And I'm not sure if you can shoot bucks or not, if you can I'm sure shooting a big one as crop damage is highly frowned upon.

-
Back