Announcement....

-
Great! That would make a WONDERFUL wedding gift!

No problem, I could even bring you a project car if the finished product isn't what you were expecting.....lol

gift.jpg

project.jpg

Congrats and like i always say A man is not finished until he is married, then he is finished.....lol Hope you both have many happy years together

Congradulations Joey but Chicago. Joey I don't like Chicago, it's cold and windy there but heh if you're buying and got an extra bed or 2, heh Sid, ya ever been to Chicago, I still got a crap load of air miles from my last job.

Terry

We may have to take him up on that invite Terry. We could always give free beer drinking lessons. :)

Congratulations to Michelle and you! Good luck and I wish you both many years of good health & happiness.

Announcement....

Yesterday, Michelle (my girlfriend for more years then I care to count) and I, decided to get married.

No date set or any plans as of yet. Probably wont be anytime soon. When we do, we'll probably have some kind of small ceremony, but then a BIG party afterward, to which you will all be invited.

I just thought I would share that with everyone.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil3: Signin' the contract, eh ?? I think that's GREAT Joey! Congratulations!! Keep us posted on the details :love8:

-
Back