Another blonde joke...

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
An airline captain was helping a new blonde flight attendant prepare for her first overnight trip. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the flight attendant the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up to ask what happened to her.

She answered the phone, crying, and said, "I can't get out of the room!"

"You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked. "Why not?"

She replied, "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

And now, one that's TRUE!!!

Sometime in the eighties, a friend had me come out to see the Mopar Nats. Incidently the second time I went was the first year they had been hosted at Indy

Anyhow, we were in line to get on "da plane, da plane" and the line slowed right there at the cockpit door. There was a gorgeous blonde flight attentent, and I wisecracked to her...........

"This isn't one of those WAR SURPLUS airplanes, is it?"

She didn't bat an eye.

"NO SIR!! Only the FLIGHT CREW is surplus on this flight!!"

You know they must get a lot of crap. Most of them are very quick witted.

You know they must get a lot of crap. Most of them are very quick witted.

She was!! I remember parts of that flight.

On takeoff she was on the PA. "This is a no smoking flight, so if we catch you doing so, we will have to throw you off the airplane."

And I think it was Denver, (that was a LONG time ago) "The flight crew seems to have been able to find Denver, pleas fasten your ....etc"

One wonders if she could have that much fun in today's world.

Throwing them off the plane for smoking is a bit harsh, they usually ask you to go and sit on the wing if you have to smoke.

There's one with a blonde guy who's a construction worker on a tall building. It involves lunch and what he and his three buds have for lunch. There's a German an Italian and the blonde guy. If I have the same thing for lunch tomorrow I'm going to kill myself is the source of the joke but I can't think of the rest..It was funny though.

There's one with a blonde guy who's a construction worker on a tall building. It involves lunch and what he and his three buds
have for lunch. There's a German an Italian and the blonde guy. If I have the same thing for lunch tomorrow I'm going to kill myself is the source of the joke but I can't think of the rest..It was funny though.

There's the ultimate joke: Lead us up with story telling, let us down,without the punch line.. Well done....

There's one with a blonde guy who's a construction worker on a tall building. It involves lunch and what he and his three buds have for lunch. There's a German an Italian and the blonde guy. If I have the same thing for lunch tomorrow I'm going to kill myself is the source of the joke but I can't think of the rest..It was funny though.

The punch line came at the funeral when thier wives are talking
The first two claim ignorance, saying they thought thier husband liked what they made each day
The wife of the blond was flabbergasted, because he always made his own lunch

-
Back