Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Thanks for the ad FABO. I stumbled across a collector/hoarder that had a bunch of factory parts and service manuals, some in original dealership binders. All are in good shape and complete. Some have some water "stains/marks" but some of these are old.

69 Plymouth service manual $40 SOLD
69 Chrysler Imperial Service Manual $30
69-71 Fargo truck parts manual in dealer binder $40
72-73 Truck manual in original binder $30
74 Plymouth Cricket and Dodge Colt parts(written on spine 71-74??) in original binder $30
49-52 Plymouth, Desoto, Chrysler, Dodge Service manual in great shape!! $50
69(I think) 2 volume Dodge and Fargo R/S series catalog $50 for both
67 Dodge Polara/Monaco Service manual $20
Dodge/Fargo Conventional forward controls 4x4 motor homes Service Manual $20
Dodge and Fargo Service Manual Supplement $15
1966 Dodge and Fargo trucks R/S series Parts Manual $20
1975 Chrysler Plymouth Dodge Chassis Manual $20

***PLEASE REPLY HERE FIRST THEN SEND PM IT HELPS KEEP EVERYTHING IN ORDER***

I will post pics if need be.
All plus the ride from Ontario.
Thanks
Steve

I assume this would include the Duster . Thanks Bob

Yes it falls under "Valiant". It is missing the back cover Bob, but no missing pages.

BJ, This is one of two manuals for the '75.

Which is the other manual Ian? Although it says "chassis service manual" on front cover. It appears to cover everything....Lubrication to Emissions....

Which is the other manual Ian? Although it says "chassis service manual" on front cover. It appears to cover everything....Lubrication to Emissions....

I apologize for being a butinski :) but I own both.

They say 1975 Chrysler Plymouth Dodge on the cover and cover all cars including the Dart/Valiant.

One is called the chassis service manual and you are correct, it covers most.

The other is called body service manual and it covers all body issues including electrical thing such as lighting and includes wiring diagrams which have been a godsend for me. It is almost half the thickness of the chassis manual.

Ian

I apologize for being a butinski :) but I own both.

They say 1975 Chrysler Plymouth Dodge on the cover and cover all cars including the Dart/Valiant.

One is called the chassis service manual and you are correct, it covers most.

The other is called body service manual and it covers all body issues including electrical thing such as lighting and includes wiring diagrams which have been a godsend for me. It is almost half the thickness of the chassis manual.

Ian

No sweat Ian. Its good to know. Im hoping to pickup some more manuals, so maybe I can make it a "set"

Cheers
Steve

Regardless of it being a single...your price is killer and he should buy it immediately. The manuals are almost priceless for your piece of mind...

Regardless of it being a single...your price is killer and he should buy it immediately. The manuals are almost priceless for your piece of mind...

Thanks Ian, Dad has a reprint of 67 Plymouth manual...it literally fell apart. Binding was done so poorly. My orig 69 is in 10 times better shape than the 67.

75 chassis manual has a sale pending.

bump for the rest

Thanks Ian, Dad has a reprint of 67 Plymouth manual...it literally fell apart. Binding was done so poorly. My orig 69 is in 10 times better shape than the 67.

75 chassis manual has a sale pending.

bump for the rest

Both my manuals are bound with duct tape now :)

Hi Steve, can you give us the "short story" of exactly what is left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back