Another burglar meets an armed homeowner

-
Good story. We need to hear about this kind of thing. The gun control people want us to believe responsible gun owners cause more harm than good with their guns. This gun owner proves them wrong.

That was funny LOL I am glad it had a good out come

Wonder what that *** hat sports announcer has to say about this?

That was just up the road from me. There is a high persentage of lawful gun owners in this area crimanals beware.

If more people had guns, there would be more "honest" criminals like this guy calling 911 on themselves....

He got what he deserved.

Wonder what that *** hat sports announcer has to say about this?

He thinks gun owners are idiots like the people who've never handled a gun would be if you handed them one. I'd be scared of them too.

I like the the way this gal handles herself. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCBNOFmr4nw"]Merry Christmas from Tiger Valley - YouTube[/ame]

he saves his own life. lives to rob another day.

A little something I built for just such an occasion.... Seriously though, my 1911 .45 ACP is my go to quick notice weapon, then the below for the yard, then it's the .556 piston driven AR, then the .300 Win Mag for tuff stuff or over 300 yards.

Attachments

• IMG_0892.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 436
Good story. We need to hear about this kind of thing. The gun control people want us to believe responsible gun owners cause more harm than good with their guns. This gun owner proves them wrong.

Amen to that...

That was just up the road from me. There is a high persentage of lawful gun owners in this area crimanals beware.

X2. That's little more than a hop, skip, and a jump from where I live. Given the choice between calling 9-1-1 while hiding in a closet fearing for my life and calling 9-1-1 to have the cops come out and cuff the scumbag who's quivering at the business end of my 870, I choose the latter.

This weekend in Toronto Canada.

A 22-year-old Toronto man is dead after apparently trying to rob a house with two others.
Officers responded to a “break-and-enter” call at 1570 Corkstone Glade around 12:30 a.m. Friday, and found a man dead from an apparent gunshot wound inside, police said.
Late in the day, police revealed the dead man -- Ibrahim Abukar, 22, of Toronto -- was one of the three home invaders.
“The deceased male was not a resident of the home and is alleged to have broken in with the two other males,” Const. Thomas Ruttan said.
It’s believed the homeowner, identified by neighbours as Mike Vrga, his wife and their children, a one-month-old and a 14-month-old, were inside when the home invaders broke in.
“They were confronted by the homeowner and a struggle ensued resulting in the death of the young male,” Ruttan said. There is no information connecting the deceased to the homeowner at this point, he added.
Vrga suffered minor injuries, but his wife and children were not hurt.
Two black men wearing dark clothing and armed with at least one gun were seen fleeing the house. Police searched the area in the pre-dawn hours but were unable to locate the pair.
Police are not yet able to say if the home invasion was random or targeted.
The homeowner, who appears to have been protecting his family, has not been charged.

Love it. Makes me proud of a citizen of my homeland defending his family. I do want to know if he used a gun to do the good deed. If so, this helps legitimize gun rights, which are in need of support in Canada.

http://www.cireport.ca/2012/12/intr...-invasion-two-male-blacks-still-at-large.html

Indeed he was shot. Nothing to say if this was a handgun or rifle. I hope he used a handgun. Not many Canadians own handguns since their use is so restricted.

I am not celebrating the death of the burglar, but I do believe this kind of event is powerful in the battle for gun rights and I am happy for every opportunity to counter the gun control advocates.

Congratulations, dipstick, you've resurrected an old thread. I 'spose you would welcome the intruders with open arms. I'm an old guy. I'm too old and feeble anymore, to get in wrestling matches or run. If YOU are on my property or IN my house YOU do not belong. It is that simple.

Sounds like it to me..looks like your quite happy to see people die if it furthers your cause..

If "our cause" is protecting our ourselves, family, property then so be it. maybe the thieves and dopeheads should stick to " commercial" crime??????? and stay away from the private homeowner????????????? geez!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back