Another Cool License Plate Score

-
Heck yea :blob: Great score Keith :cheers: More info on the 340 Dart :coffee2: I like the baseball scotch myself :D

Just a question for understanding...

You get the letters/numbers of the registration-office, right?

Do you get the plates off them, too?

Or do you go to a sign-service to stamp them?

I ask because I would like to have some "like original style" from 1974, with my initials. It doesn't need this tab-sticker.

But it must be like an original plate.

Is this possible to get one?

Here I can go the stamp-service and print every number/letter combo on an original number plate - it only becomes a problem if this combo is used or reserved and I want it for official use at my car. But a lot of people here have a second set of plates with their names...

No we dont get them made. We watch swap meets and Ebay Garage sales etc. These are original plates from back in the day that people did not throw out.

Sweet plates Keith!! I badly wanna find a 1972 plate from Logan county ky!! Idc what the numbers say but something cool would be even better!! I've put up local listings and checked eBay and simply can't find any!!

Just a question for understanding...

You get the letters/numbers of the registration-office, right?

Do you get the plates off them, too?

Or do you go to a sign-service to stamp them?

I ask because I would like to have some "like original style" from 1974, with my initials. It doesn't need this tab-sticker.

But it must be like an original plate.

Is this possible to get one?

Here I can go the stamp-service and print every number/letter combo on an original number plate - it only becomes a problem if this combo is used or reserved and I want it for official use at my car. But a lot of people here have a second set of plates with their names...

next time I'm in the can- I'll make you one.

-
Back