Another Craigslist Loon

-
I guess these things are getting gold plated now, I found two around here and they wanted a grand apiece for them. I guess if I find one in the 300 range I will scarf it up.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what he means, but now he's selling pretty much a 440 bare block for the $2700-$5000 because you have to buy the custom crank/pistons/ blah blah blah.

Might as well buy an Indy Maxx Block or something and upgrade. lol

cant forget its the ultra super rare 1977 casting

Oh yeah, almost forgot that. Last year of the Wedge too.

It's so rare that I just seen a 77 Ramcharger at upullandpay on Saturday with an unmolested 440 in it. That would be $200 plus $50 core.

Oh yeah, 73AbodEE, there's a 77 Ramcharger at upullandpay with a 440 in it. All it's missing is the carb. Would be a good buy. Still even has the A/C stuff in it.

Maybe you can make a deal with him and live in the Winnebago as you build your high dollar Hemi conversion :icon_smi:.....shakin' my head...lol.

Oh yeah, almost forgot that. Last year of the Wedge too.

It's so rare that I just seen a 77 Ramcharger at upullandpay on Saturday with an unmolested 440 in it. That would be $200 plus $50 core.

Oh yeah, 73AbodEE, there's a 77 Ramcharger at upullandpay with a 440 in it. All it's missing is the carb. Would be a good buy. Still even has the A/C stuff in it.

wow no kidding?? man i need to get down there

did you see this..LMAO

318 C.I.D. Motor - $1000 (Pueblo)

Mopar 318 motor from a 1977 Plymouth Trailduster. Good running motor. The motor is still in the vehicle. $1000 if I pull the motor, $850 if you pull the motor.

or this one ....

A727 4x4 Transmission - $1400 (Pueblo)

A727 Transimission / Transfer case from a 1977 Plymouth Trailduster. Good solid 4x4 transmission with new pan and gasket. Transmission is still in the vehicle. $1400 if I pull, $1100 if you pull.

wow no kidding?? man i need to get down there

did you see this..LMAO

318 C.I.D. Motor - $1000 (Pueblo)

Date: 2012-09-21, 9:21AM MDT
Reply to this postReply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Mopar 318 motor from a 1977 Plymouth Trailduster. Good running motor. The motor is still in the vehicle. $1000 if I pull the motor, $850 if you pull the motor.

Yeah, no kidding. I was shaking my head as I walked away from it. Also, there is a 72 Van with a 72 360 in it. Looks like it had been overhauled less than 5000mi ago, heads looked brand spankin new, No joke. Had to shake my had at that too as I walked away. That one would be good for a stroker.

Yeah I seen that one too, the 318. He also has the trans listed for like $1400 or something rediculous.

-
Back