Another craigslist nut

-
its been for sale for a long time. i see it all the time. it would be worth more if he put the original suspension back on it. looks like ****.

I know exactly what to think.
Whoever did that is a dumbass.
"Show or drag race"????

Who would drive that stupid piece of ****?

Ive seen alot of stupid sh*t in my life when it comes to cars. Some people should just drive them and not modify them.

Well, at the best you can talk him down to $2000-$2500 as the body looks to be in great shape, then put the original style suspension back up front...or an RMS or something.

Who would drive that stupid piece of ****?[/QUOTE]

my thought exactly....

Poor car, although it look like a grinder and some factory parts would make it a nice little ride...

JOE

Man, what a shame. Im just not a fan of craigs list. I don't like the links that are posted here for parts or cars for sale. I think FABO is a safe place to buy and sell, and with the craigs list links, it just pollutes what we have going on here. I think it is a huge disappointment to open a thread to find its a link to "Not mine" and its a link to craigs list. Yes you may find a "good deal" there, but for the most part its just a place for the scammers to sell junk or rip people off.

Man, what a shame. Im just not a fan of craigs list. I don't like the links that are posted here for parts or cars for sale. I think FABO is a safe place to buy and sell, and with the craigs list links, it just pollutes what we have going on here. I think it is a huge disappointment to open a thread to find its a link to "Not mine" and its a link to craigs list. Yes you may find a "good deal" there, but for the most part its just a place for the scammers to sell junk or rip people off.

The way I see it is that a member that might be a possible buyer might miss it on Craigslist so posting good deals can turn a member on to it. Due to a link I picked up a nearly mint tail light for my 68 Barracuda. The person that sent me the link handled the deal and shipped it to me.

The way I see it is that a member that might be a possible buyer might miss it on Craigslist so posting good deals can turn a member on to it. Due to a link I picked up a nearly mint tail light for my 68 Barracuda. The person that sent me the link handled the deal and shipped it to me.
I suppose. For me its more of the fear of the unknown. I don't use craigs list, so in turn I don't like it. Just me bitchin.

its been for sale for a long time. i see it all the time. it would be worth more if he put the original suspension back on it. looks like ****.

That thing is just horrible! He's had it for sale forever and the price hasn't really changed, some people just can't get a clue.

Guys like this don't give Shelton any help for the rep it's already got.

ya his price has stayed right where it is for over 6 months. my guess is that he is real proud of his work.

You guys are all acting like youve never seen a gasser before

An unfinished, /6 powered, 7 1/4 rearend with open gears gasser?

Yep never seen one of those before.

No heres a real gasser!

mope_gasser_zps58c08ea8.jpg

Checks all the right boxes, nose high staight axle, beefy rear axle and tires, crazy paint, body color tinted glass, and a big nasty motor!

If there's a good deal I'd like someone on here to get it. I posted a link to this...... Dual Quad Tunnel Ram Intake manifold with two Hollys 625 cfm all Blue Printed by Walle Carberator. No Hesitations or Flat spots just GO. Mint condition Fits 383-400 Big Blocks Have over 1200 dollars in this set-up price is FIRM. Thanks......in case someone was looking... I sell a lot on cl and yes there's a BUNCH of bs and scams.

Attachments

• 3Gf3I63J85La5Gb5F3d255e2e1d32c4511720.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 268
You guys are all acting like youve never seen a gasser before
Gasser?? Just looking at the height of it makes it look more like a low rider with the hydraulics jacked up in the front.....

-
Back