another dealership screwing.

-
i think everyone should call that quinn guy.

Ed Quinn
1708 Marlton Pike W
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856) 665-9000

That is for sure messed up. What that guy may not realise is that he might have a problem getting financed for another truck. It takes a minimum of 30 days and up to 90 days for credit reporting updates. So when he goes to buy, his credit might not qualify seeing as the payments on the truck he took back could hang over his head for 3 months. He might think that it all ended with taking back the truck but he may have more headaches to come.

You know....the dealership SHOULD HAVE caught the mistake on the truck.

But this buyer was a total PUTZ for not paying attention to what he was buying

You would be amazed by the crap people miss. The scum bags that run the dealership I work try to pass all kinds of stuff pass customers. Chips, scrapes, dents missing parts. They figure its better to get the stuff off the lot and deal with it after then to be up front about the problems they know are there.

I have seen them replace cars with major defects before though.

I would be wondering where the power was driving home from the dealership...
Alot of HP difference in these two motors.
Come on though...whoe does not check out a vehicle when they buy it from a dealership???.....Sucka

What happened? All I get is a cannot proceed until you sign in prompt. I'm not a member there, and based on what I have read here, I don't want to be.

Some guy walks into a dealership and plunks down (probably) 30 grand for a truck with Hemi emblems on it.....only it turns out to be a 4.7.

The good part? He never looked under the hood, and apparently never looked at the window sticker either

What happened? All I get is a cannot proceed until you sign in prompt. I'm not a member there, and based on what I have read here, I don't want to be.

Guy bought a Hemi Ram, Got home, Popped the hood and it was a 4.7L. Had 5.7L Hemi Badges. Dealership said stuff luck.

I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt know the difference and thought that the 4.7 was a Hemi until his friend told him.

-
Back