Another Demon

-

Avispa

Reaction score
Weel I bought back a Demon I sold to a friend a few years back, another money pit comes back to roost! =P~

IMGP1632.jpg

IMGP1634.jpg

Wow:tongue9: Nice Dart Avispa.:blob:
glad it has came back to his or her nest.:thumleft:

Looks like a nice solid car.:thumblef:
I really wish I could buy back my old Demon !
Best of luck to you on your new project !

It's only a money pit if you don't truly love it......
I think you were "PLUM CRAZY" to let it go in the first place!
What's the specs on the car? 340 4 speed 8 3/4??? I love Demons, gonna start on my sizzler soon.
What a great project you have there! good luck and keep us posted!
Tom.:evil4:

it's an old 6 cylinder car, PS/ Air/ drum brakes, now has a 318 with headers, I have a old Offy Port O Sonic 4 barrel intake and a new 600 vac secondary Holley for it.
Yes, it's not to bad, it's got a new set of tires and I like the old SBP slots. I have a gull wing for the rear, that's allI plan to do, just a driver/beater car.
My other Demon (440 auto) should be up and running next week, I'll probably sell it, I have to thin the herd!

IMGP1082.JPG

IMGP1004.JPG

Hey Avispa.......... I'm a lookin' for one of them..............If you decide to part with her again, let us know.........

Otherwise, looks like it'll be a great project! 8)

it's an old 6 cylinder car, PS/ Air/ drum brakes, now has a 318 with headers, I have a old Offy Port O Sonic 4 barrel intake and a new 600 vac secondary Holley for it.
Yes, it's not to bad, it's got a new set of tires and I like the old SBP slots. I have a gull wing for the rear, that's allI plan to do, just a driver/beater car.
My other Demon (440 auto) should be up and running next week, I'll probably sell it, I have to thin the herd!

Those Fender headers look wild!!=P~

-
Back