Another FERD

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been driving mine for 15 years, got me through high school, college, and now just for fun. :)

IMHO, this is one of the nicest fox bodies I've seen for the age. And since it's your first car I would say keep it. My first was a 75 Valiant and it was a mess when I sold it. I wish every day I'd never sold that car. That's why I got another one. If you don't need the money then KEEP HER!!!

Nice car, you still need my dart... 2 years ago I would own your car. I have had so many fox cars, im just looking for something else or cash. Ill make a smoking deal on my car if you sale yours....

Im good... it is too solid, and I dont need it gone that bad.

Thanks for the offer, I just couldn't trade a car that is done for one that needs a bunch of work. Good luck with the sale. Going to try ebay again :)

Nice fox body, my buddy Mark James run's one like that look em up on youtube (James Gang Racing) he run's a 346 with a procharger. I'll let Mark know about your car, I'll be over there today. He, and his twin brother Mike know a ton of guy's up in the Fox Valley that would be interested in that car! Nice ride, those thing's are a blast to beat the snot out of!

Thanks for the nice comments. I will check those guys out. Can't give the car away because it's so dang clean... And yes, these cars can take a beating. Mostly why they are so hard to find in good condition now, most of them were beat from the day they left the show room floor.

I think people remember these cars being dirt cheap 10 years ago and think they are still going for those prices. The paint job on this car would easily cost $6000 to $8000 in my area. I always keep an eye out for a clean, cheap 5L car. They dont exist anymore. Your asking price is very fair.

I had a GT Vert, for a few months, Its that car that cost me the Dart, Trade gone bad. It was tons of fun while it lasted and I have a hard time deciding if I want another A body or a fox,

I noticed the same thing. I had one bid and that was it.

I would also be interested in a Nice newer Dodge Durango for trade. Wife needs a new car for the twins :)

Try starting the bids at $1 and set your reserve for $6000. Starting at the price you want never works. Ive seen a lot of nice cars for sale but nothing seems to be moving.

Yea I tried the reserve thing, and it seems that I just keep getting emails asking what the reserve is.... kinda goes against the theory if you ask me. Telling the reserve just seems to make people not bid... dunno! Moving at the end of the month and going from a 4 car garage to a ONE.... so eventually one has to go... Mustang or the Dart... and it's not the Dart :)

the price of shipping now isnt helping you either, I had est. of $1000 to move a car 600 miles so if someone wanted your car on the east coast they are looking at 3 to 4K to transport it.

No need to ship this car. I would drive it :) I can't believe more people don't do it the old FUN way, grab a truck and trailer and ROAD trip...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back